The National Signing Day Thread

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I always thought he looked like his daddy.

26970562.jpg

BobbyBowdenFSUCoach.jpg
Poor kid. :eek3:

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve been super impressed with how CDM has handled this transition class. It boads well for the future as facilities get back up to snuff, and as the S&C program becomes more intense and focused that what we would find at the local YMCA. Gotta get these big uglies though

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That Watkins kid reminds me of Rainey, maybe a half a step slower but same kind of stride and cutting ability.

Also not trying to be a downer, but isn't this the same kid who's already committed 4 or 5 times?
Let's hope he plays better in college than Rainey. Watkins seems to not hesitate, which Rainey did a lot of here. Hope he doesn't get tackled by a stiff wind either

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Watkins is 2 inches taller and a way better slot option than Rainey ever was. Only comparable attritibute is that theyre fast and shifty. We finally have a guy we should be able to trust on punts and kickoffs now too.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
We are now 9th for 2019. scUM moved up to 2. UGA is #1 with three 5* already. DAYUM!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Me, either. But evidently he was in Butters' 2019 group. Thanked Butters and Seider in his tweet.
I really don't care about next years class yet. We will have plenty of time to get players that fit this offense. Right now it is just a mad scramble just to keep whatever Butters liked regardless of the fit. Our board for next year will be completely rearranged and will change drastically.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watkins is 2 inches taller and a way better slot option than Rainey ever was. Only comparable attritibute is that theyre fast and shifty. We finally have a guy we should be able to trust on punts and kickoffs now too.
I hope he gets his shot on offense... read where he was taken as an "athlete" and very well could start out at CB. Might just be saying that so Copeland doesn't freak out

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he gets his shot on offense... read where he was taken as an "athlete" and very well could start out at CB. Might just be saying that so Copeland doesn't freak out
He's the #2 athlete on ESPNs board

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve read several places that this year’s recruiting rankings are weird - a lot of variation between sites. Watkins is a prime example. Any one have any ideas why?
Espn and Scouts relies on interns to do their evals, many of whom have never buckled a chinstrap even once.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He strictly practiced and played at WR in the all star game. Hes gonna be a WR. If we desperately need the help at cb id be ok but we need playmakers on O. But id put my money on him working with O right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.