The National Signing Day Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Coach Dan will be Football Jesus around here for at least 24-48 hours if we sweep all or most of the contested players.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
From a miami fan on 247 (cover your childrens eyes):

BRUH I SWEAR ON MY FIRST BORN I HOPE I'M WRONG I REALLY DO.

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

THAT NYGGA JUST SAID IF Y'ALL FANS LIKE MIAMI SO MUCH Y'ALL GO THERE.... THEN HE CALLED MARCO AND STARTED TALKING TO HIM ABOUT BUYING A HAT TOMORROW FOR HIS CONFERENCE.

YEAH I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW IF THIS HAPPENS I WANT KUL FIRED BRUH THAT NYGGA SORRY AF HOW YOU LOSE THE ONLY RECRUIT YOU HAVE THAT'S WORTH A DAMN.

HONESTLY IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE COASTAL ANYWAYS BUT......... Y'ALL NEED TO GET YA BOY KUL THIS BYT.CH AZZ NYGGA WOULD **** UP A WET DREAM.

NOW THESE PUNK ASS 4-7 REDNECKS GONNA BE HAPPY LIKE THEY DID SOMETHING."

This is the most Miami-fan sounding post ever. Also, he clearly never went to Miami, which also sounds like a Miami fan.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Also, is it possible this possible “big surprise” I’ve seen noted on several sites might be 2 or more American Heritage commits? Just getting Chatfield and Silvera would be amazing and unexpected but what if a CB committed as well? Like a Band of Brothers thing or something...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

THAT NYGGA JUST SAID IF Y'ALL FANS LIKE MIAMI SO MUCH Y'ALL GO THERE.... THEN HE CALLED MARCO AND STARTED TALKING TO HIM ABOUT BUYING A HAT TOMORROW FOR HIS CONFERENCE.

YEAH I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW IF THIS HAPPENS I WANT KUL FIRED BRUH THAT NYGGA SORRY AF HOW YOU LOSE THE ONLY RECRUIT YOU HAVE THAT'S WORTH A DAMN.

HONESTLY IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE COASTAL ANYWAYS BUT......... Y'ALL NEED TO GET YA BOY KUL THIS BYT.CH AZZ NYGGA WOULD **** UP A WET DREAM.

We finally found marrianna

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

Hate to be a wet blanket, and we may get Silvera, but to me it sounds like someone trying to sound like a Miami fan.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hate to be a wet blanket, and we may get Silvera, but to me it sounds like someone trying to sound like a Miami fan.

Holy Buzz Kill Batman!!

giphy.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This Thread needs to be renamed National Signing Day / "Fake News" all day.

No seriously guys, I hear Chip Kelly has all but signed the paperwork along with NFP and several surprises to be named tomorrow.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

This is the most Miami-fan sounding post ever. Also, he clearly never went to Miami, which also sounds like a Miami fan.

I recognize this. It's Swonkey ventrillipquism. He's thrown his voice far down S. Florida. Talented rendition though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This Thread needs to be renamed National Signing Day / "Fake News" all day.

No seriously guys, I hear Chip Kelly has all but signed the paperwork along with NFP and several surprises to be named tomorrow.
Nav gonna nav.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

OK, so I traced this post to the account of a one Madison Emily Whitiker. Apparently Miami fans start working on their street cred at a very early age.

images

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
First Green, now Lovett

He was considered to still be leaning heavily to MSU. This could be good. Seems Mullen really threw a monkey wrench into his plans over the weekend visit. And Lovett wants to wait to see how our class turns out. If we miss on the DL guys, I think he'll come over.

Stampini (I think) says Gerald is waiting til Friday cuz he wants to gather his family together in his hometown for the event, not because he's re-thinking things.

Just have to wait.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was considered to still be leaning heavily to MSU. This could be good. Seems Mullen really threw a monkey wrench into his plans over the weekend visit. And Lovett wants to wait to see how our class turns out. If we miss on the DL guys, I think he'll come over.

Stampini (I think) says Gerald is waiting til Friday cuz he wants to gather his family together in his hometown for the event, not because he's re-thinking things.

Just have to wait.
Not sure how all the counter rules work either. We have the Russell situation and the two transfers, where I've read that because Telfort and Smith withdrew will count back to last year. None of this is confirmed, but we could be waiting on things to formalize. Or it could be that Mullen wants to try and stay in the news beyond signing day or any number of other reasons. But, it is very odd that two recruits are putting off their signing and I think UF is their only common school.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Not sure how all the counter rules work either. We have the Russell situation and the two transfers, where I've read that because Telfort and Smith withdrew will count back to last year. None of this is confirmed, but we could be waiting on things to formalize. Or it could be that Mullen wants to try and stay in the news beyond signing day or any number of other reasons. But, it is very odd that two recruits are putting off their signing and I think UF is their only common school.

With that said, I still think they both want to come here but if we end up sweeping Silvera, Lamar, and Langham, along with LBs Tannor and Chatfield, Lovett might be forced to go elsewhere. Pretty sure it's a family affair for Gerald. Lovett likely got told to hold on and see what happens.

Silvera, Lamar, Langham, Tannor, Chatfield, Copeland, Johnson, and Boykin make up the last 8 guys we could get in addition to the 13 early signees and the 3 commits of Gouraige, Watkins, and McDowell. Lamar likely goes to Clown Town so that open spot would be Gerald's. If we lose out on a second guy and don't pull any big surprises, then Lovett likely signs late with us and that would round out the 24 we're allowed this year.

Everything I've heard suggests the final visiting weekend was a real success for Mullen and Co.

We'll know for sure soon enough.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

NESTA IS GOING UFAG

yep, what he said :thug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.