The National Signing Day Thread

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
A JUCO WR?

Hows about we get some linebackers? and a running QB or six?

Dude, settle down!!! It's the first offer.....and Day 1. He's not Butters....and he's not Muschamp (I'm not saying he's Urban or Saban either).

I like the offer. Don't you? Lord knows our WR's aren't making any all-star teams. I say bring em on.

I posted a few posts back that Mullen has a good JUCO pipeline....and I'm sure there's a few LB's that would gladly come here - especially after they get done laughing at our depth chart. Of course we don't want to build a roster full of JUCO's, but we need some quick fixes. He's had some good luck w/ them at MSU (not sure if all of them can get into UF though). I'd like to see us add at least 2-3 JUCO's this year....and a grad transfer or two (to go along w/ our 25 or so HS kids).

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you watch the JUCO kid Guidry make that one- handed snatch? Magical; Guidry is rated as the nation's No. 1 JUCO receiver and the nation's No. 1 overall JUCO prospect by 247 Composite. Recruited by Billy G

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
@Blake_Alderman: New #UF head coach Dan Mullen offers #MissSt WR commit

Mullen offered another 4* MSU WR commit, a 6'3" kid out of Mississippi name Malik Heath.

I'm not going to complain about recruiting WRs. I do believe we have some fat to cut, or at least bring in real competition to make them step up. However, didn't we all go apesht over WM trying to pull any kids to AU that he had been recruiting at UF before getting fired? My point being, wasn't there an issue over not being able to recruit a kid if the school you left was recruiting him and the school you are going to hadn't been recruiting him beforehand? Maybe that only applies to HS, and not JUCO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator