The National Signing Day Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We got something brewing buddy so just sit tight until Feb. Btw...besides us Ole Miss was Corral's only option...have you asked yourself why? Kid has reoccurring issues so i think we'll be better off without him at UF.

yep. just hope dan has somethin' cooking on that front.

we do have good RBs and a few good linemen. find a QB that can play and some more depth on the OL.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We got something else in the works fellas. Just sit back and chill :grin:
I was posting the news. Surprised it took this long. I doubt it's Fields, but Jones, Milton or Williams wouldn't surprise me too much. Would love to get a JUCO in addition to a HS kid.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
he's the most logical, but Mari has a good track record and he makes it sound like someone bigger. I'd expect Milton soon tbh.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Ain't stunt that naa"

I need a translation......STAT!!
don't know what that means, but the first part definitely shows that he didn't know this was going to happen. doubt Corral gets any big names to follow him there.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Toney would be a dynamic QB in this offense for 5 or 6 games but he's to light in the ass to hold up in it for a whole season. He'll definitely be in that Percy role next yr though!

well let's see what the "savage" strength program does for him.

this 2018 offense is going to look like the one that had jordan reed and trey burton running the offense ... but now without a good offensive line...

dm made the decision to go in another direction from this kid long ago. but i'm not sure he's nailed down his targeted alternatives.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm not at all surprised by Mullen failing to recruit so far. I think he's complete trash as a recruiter and an average coach. I'm not impressed by his staff so far either

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
zero chance that happens.

if he couldn't figure out leak was a passing qb and what to do with him

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I understand Corral not wanting to join Mullen's version of offense. What I don't understand is going to Ole Miss. WTF? There has to be something weird with this kid. Hell, committing to butters is a red flag in and of itself.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I understand Corral not wanting to join Mullen's version of offense. What I don't understand is going to Ole Miss. WTF? There has to be something weird with this kid. Hell, committing to butters is a red flag in and of itself.

I get the Johnny Football vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator