The National Signing Day Thread

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He had three pass attempts. The one youre referring to was his first I think. And then he preceeded to hand it off the rest of his time.

Edit: Joey Gatewood had 16 attempts, Martinez had 8 attemps, and Thompson Robinson passed 15 times. Its clear as day Sanders didnt give Jones any type of opportunity

Careful, you're talking about one of kev's legendary players.

I'd be shocked if he didn't own his album.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He had three pass attempts. The one youre referring to was his first I think. And then he preceeded to hand it off the rest of his time.

Edit: Joey Gatewood had 16 attempts, Martinez had 8 attemps, and Thompson Robinson passed 15 times. Its clear as day Sanders didnt give Jones any type of opportunity

Shocking that a Nole wouldn’t give a Gator a chance to shine. I’m so surprised

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks BMF, for your diligently keeping GatChat up to date on recruiting.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Hes getting eviscerated on twitter. Rambo Hunter said this in response to Copelands tweet:

giphy.gif

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
All these Crystal Ball predictions for Justin Watkins to Florida. I heard he was showing interest but didn't know it was serious. Is he close to a commitment?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
All these Crystal Ball predictions for Justin Watkins to Florida. I heard he was showing interest but didn't know it was serious. Is he close to a commitment?

Even if he is... If he’s got grade or test issues, I’m not counting on his ability to contribute next season.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Damn i went to go get a case of la croix sparkling water and came back to 15 notifications. My fans clamoring for the goods. Should make a round table or something

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Damn i went to go get a case of la croix sparkling water and came back to 15 notifications. My fans clamoring for the goods. Should make a round table or something
Did you wear your skinny jeans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator