The National Signing Day Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's not actually his mom saying to bring "her boy" to the Gators. It's Jean Delance (o line transfer from Texas) saying to bring "his boy" to the Gators.
I thought that was obvious but with AR, it might be a bad assumption.

Mama was in the photo and all reporrs are that mama favors UF and wants him close to home.

He sure looks physically read though, huh? Its incredible what these kids look like in HS now.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Mama was in the photo and all reporrs are that mama favors UF and wants him close to home.

He sure looks physically read though, huh? Its incredible what these kids look like in HS now.
No tweet Is obvious to AR. I make no apology for my ignorance in this area. Math is obvious to me. You'll hear more on that later.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

To be fair, AR isn’t the only one here who can’t speak twitter. Maybe we should start a support group.

GatorWarfare

Nov 11, 2017
Did anyone confirm that Chatfield was here? Getting him is integral to having a shot at flipping Nesta. We need linebackers for the 3-4 too. Adding him and Tannor with Reese in the middle is a solid LB class

GatorWarfare

Nov 11, 2017
We supposedly had six official visitors this weekend
- OL Richard Gouraige
- OL Griffin McDowell
- OL Nick Petit-Frere
- DE Malcolm Lamar
- DE Malik Langham
- OLB Andrew Chatfield

I've seen a lot on twitter from the OL, haven't heard a peep about Lamar, Langham, and Chatfield. The majority of the rest of our class needs to be DL and OLB's. Hopefully we get some good news before the weekend is over.

McDowell is probably on flip watch, but they might have him hold off since we're so close to signing day and Barnes and Montilus have yet to come through. I'd love for Chatfield to commit out of the blue. Always wanted Lamar, he's a monster on the DL. Langham should actually be a Gator if Bama doesn't have a spot. I think they will have one though

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone confirm that Chatfield was here? Getting him is integral to having a shot at flipping Nesta. We need linebackers for the 3-4 too. Adding him and Tannor with Reese in the middle is a solid LB class
TOS said we’ll get Silvera, Chatfield and McDowell. Take it FWIW

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any thoughts about how schools used to place kids in prep schools? Seems like if Peters really wanted to be a Gator, they could place him at a prep school for a semester and get his grades up. Just seems like this is a practice that we don’t hear about anymore. But, Mullen has some strong CC ties, so it made me wonder.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Math is obvious to me. You'll hear more on that later.
Yes, we know your math skills. Butters is excellent or at least well above average if you exclude his blowout losses, and square his points per game production on offense and then compare it to unranked sec teams vs unranked sec teams.

Oh yeah, and your statistics prove that 100% of M'ssippi people think we are arrogant and fire perfectly good losing without cause.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yes, we know your math skills. Butters is excellent or at least well above average if you exclude his blowout losses, and square his points per game production on offense and then compare it to unranked sec teams vs unranked sec teams.
You are digging your hole deeper. Keep it up and you will wind up in China.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We supposedly had six official visitors this weekend
- OL Richard Gouraige
- OL Griffin McDowell
- OL Nick Petit-Frere
- DE Malcolm Lamar
- DE Malik Langham
- OLB Andrew Chatfield

I've seen a lot on twitter from the OL, haven't heard a peep about Lamar, Langham, and Chatfield. The majority of the rest of our class needs to be DL and OLB's. Hopefully we get some good news before the weekend is over.

McDowell is probably on flip watch, but they might have him hold off since we're so close to signing day and Barnes and Montilus have yet to come through. I'd love for Chatfield to commit out of the blue. Always wanted Lamar, he's a monster on the DL. Langham should actually be a Gator if Bama doesn't have a spot. I think they will have one though
Could have sworn sec country had an article on lamar, but he said he loves the gator fans and go gators at the end of the interview. Hes never liked FSU, grew up a gator fan and is in no way a lock to FSU. I could see us landing malcolm lamar to be honest.

Sounds like the weekend really helped with gouraige, npf, lamar, and chatfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator