Copeland
Silvera
Green
Tanner
Chatfield
NPF
Gouraige
Watkins

That’s not too much to ask for the finish to a transition class, right?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland
Silvera
Green
Tanner
Chatfield
NPF
Gouraige
Watkins

That’s not too much to ask for the finish to a transition class, right?
Thought we had room for 10. I was hoping we'd get gerald too

GatorWarfare

Nov 11, 2017
I expect Andrew Mike and Kavaris Harkless to get processed out, and I think we'll get a medical hardship for Keivonnis Davis. That brings us to 11 more spots.

1. WR Jacob Copeland
2. OT Nick Petit-Frere
3. OT Richard Gouraige
4. C Griffin McDowell
5. DT Nesta Silvera
6. DE Malcolm Lamar
7. DE Dorian Gerald
8. DE Fabien Lovett
9. OLB Andrew Chatfield
10. OLB Caleb Tannor
11. CB Noah Boykin

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I expect Andrew Mike and Kavaris Harkless to get processed out, and I think we'll get a medical hardship for Keivonnis Davis. That brings us to 11 more spots.

1. WR Jacob Copeland
2. OT Nick Petit-Frere
3. OT Richard Gouraige
4. C Griffin McDowell
5. DT Nesta Silvera
6. DE Malcolm Lamar
7. DE Dorian Gerald
8. DE Fabien Lovett
9. OLB Andrew Chatfield
10. OLB Caleb Tannor
11. CB Noah Boykin
Nice wish list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Mike has been a waste of a scholarship for four years. He has done nothing to earn a fifth. We habe many like that and many others who habe been here 4 years but who are FIU type players.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

1. WR Jacob Copeland
2. OT Nick Petit-Frere
3. OT Richard Gouraige
4. C Griffin McDowell
5. DT Nesta Silvera
6. DE Malcolm Lamar
7. DE Dorian Gerald
8. DE Fabien Lovett
9. OLB Andrew Chatfield
10. OLB Caleb Tannor
11. CB Noah Boykin

That's a hell of a list...but I can see - at most - 7 of those 11 coming....at most.

Additionally, even if Mike and Harkless wash out (leave/transfer/quit/get asked to leave) we can't bring in more than the 25 "initial counters". We're up against the wall on that. (I think, not 100% sure), but 11 would be the MAX we could go no matter how many leave before the fall. I'm expecting Russell to not count against our "initial counters" also, in this scenario.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It does bode well for the good guys that his last visit is to the 'ville.
It does but hes not the smartest kid. He seems to want to do whats cool and whats hip and bama is whats at the top right now. Going there is the easy thing to do

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from TOS recruiting board):

Zack Carter, Jean Delance and Nick Buchanan among others took to twitter to encourage O-line targets RG and NPF to join up.

Dorian Gerald: did not make his Ole Miss visit due to illness. Some speculate he will go to OM instead of UF next week. I think he will be in Gainesville next weekend-we shall see. Update, Ole Miss is not in his final 3 and Vol fans ticked him off. I have him in the class.

Xavier Peters: yeah, remember the UK commit who didn’t sign early? XP was going to visit UF but admissions wouldn’t allow Peters to be recruited due to grades. Well, expect him to commit to the noles soon. Update: Peters did flip to the noles.

UF/Baylor: I did not make the game but did see where CDM gave a fiery speech to the crowd and CeCe Jefferson shot t-shirts into the crowd. I did confirm that Coach was wearing socks. I’m just glad to see a coach with passion at the helm.

UF Baseball: the DEFENDING REIGNING UNDISPUTED National Champions are ranked preseason #1. If you have not done so, try to make some games this year. They deserve it, it’s a good time, a good value and the Baseball forum has some great fans on it also. See some future pros.

Aggies: Pick up 5* DB Brian Williams

Caleb Tannor: Tannor took his OV at Auburn this weekend. He had a good visit and told a Tiger site he was down to UF/UA. I have him to UF.

Andrew Chatfield: Had a very good visit. Consider that UF was the reason he backed off OSU. Based on what I’m hearing I believe Chatfield will be a Gator.

Malik Langham: Had a very good visit and brought several family members. I think it will be a Bama/UF decision.

Noles: Free Willie picks up a commit from DE Dennis Briggs. Briggs is a lifelong noles fan so no surprise here.

Coynis Miller: Visited UT this weekend. After the visit he reportedly told Auburn coaches he is done visiting and still a Tiger. Very doubtful he even visits next week.

Malcolm Lamar: According to GC, Lamar brought family with him on his visit and the visit went very well. Lamar is even quoted as UF now being at the top in his recruitment. Sunseri is already paying off. This will now be a UF/fsu battle. I don’t know if the Briggs commit means anything or not in regards to Lamar.

Noah Jefferson: Visited Ole Miss and there are rumblings Ole Miss pushed hard for a commit. I have not seen anything to verify that he did. If Noah visits or if he cancels will be telling.

Caleb Johnson: Lots of predictions to UF.

Barnes & Montilus: NC is favored to get both. A visit could change that. We will have to see. I would not be shocked if they don’t visit.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
BMF, I suppose we can’t expect to land them all, but that’s a lot of good news. Nice update!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BMF, I suppose we can’t expect to land them all, but that’s a lot of good news. Nice update!

MC, it's funny what hard work can do by a coaching staff - we have options! In this day and age of the early signing period, the later signings are going to be the hardest to get/secure. It looks like we may have to turn a few players away - which is just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator