The New U

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
As I watch the CWS today, it strikes me that Louisville's current regime is far surpassing anything that UM has done. Their AD Jurich, hired scumbag, philandering Petrino. UL football has become the outlaw destination spot for accepting transfers kicked out of other programs. Jurich then defends Pitino several years ago after the married Pitino gets caught nailing his paramour on a table top at an Italian restaurant. The latest are the hookers arranged for recruits and friends of recruits for the basketball team. The NCAA came down with their decision, some saying it seems too lenient considering what happened.

Pitino's arrogance is incredible when he says he's innocent of the latest findings.

Today their Baseball team is in all black unis. How fitting.

Shame on AD Jurich for promoting such a culture.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you a Louisville graduate? If not, who cares what they do... I am a Gator and care less about what any other university does...

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
As I watch the CWS today, it strikes me that Louisville's current regime is far surpassing anything that UM has done. Their AD Jurich, hired scumbag, philandering Petrino. UL football has become the outlaw destination spot for accepting transfers kicked out of other programs. Jurich then defends Pitino several years ago after the married Pitino gets caught nailing his paramour on a table top at an Italian restaurant. The latest are the hookers arranged for recruits and friends of recruits for the basketball team. The NCAA came down with their decision, some saying it seems too lenient considering what happened.

Pitino's arrogance is incredible when he says he's innocent of the latest findings.

Today their Baseball team is in all black unis. How fitting.

Shame on AD Jurich for promoting such a culture.
"The 'Ville" is riding high after last year's thumping of FSU and their qb taking home the Heisman.
Slime Bag Bobby is doing just what he was hired to do: Win games.So far the administration has
been willing to look the other way. We will see how content they are if The 'Ville gets thumped in several
of it's games this season.

00A0A_boI4aExVMfb_600x450.jpg

Happy times for little Bobby and his trashy trollop.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd swap Mac for Petrino in the blink of an eye.
Wait but you know he had sex with someone other than his wife right? How dare you you put football over the sanctity of some guy you don't know's marriage!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wait but you know he had sex with someone other than his wife right? How dare you you put football over the sanctity of some guy you don't know's marriage!
I've seen his wife. I'd be getting it elsewhere, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.