The Official Feleipe Franks farewell thread

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Whoever we hire should tell Corral the QB job is yours to lose and Franks isn't in the competition.

I hate to take my anger out on a 20 yo kid but my god he is just awful.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Who knows how he might look with good coaching & a decent game plan? He is so uncertain & telegraphs every throw.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It certainly doesn't look like he has a good tutor breaking down his games for him and coaching him out of bad habits. The proof is in backups across the country are better than our starters. :shakehead:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I hate to bash a kid. If we're going to bash a UF QB it should be Luke Del Rio.

BUT....

I've been saying this for weeks, after watching his flaws....he's uncoachable.

He does things that even a Pop Warner coach teaches (i.e. he does things that he's being coached NOT to do....and keeps doing them).

The biggest issue w/ him - besides staring down his primary receiver - is taking sacks or running out of bounds short of the LOS. He holds onto the ball when he should throw it away. It's literally elementary football.

He's uncoachable and I don't think a coaching change will help him.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
He was recruited by McElwain and did not get coached for last six years, so with potential reputable coach......................error, possible outcome not found, reboot needed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad for any QB that’s had to play under the coaching staffs we’ve put together the last decade. Every one of them has digressed and each seems worse than the last.

NASHVEGAS G8OR

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Frank's QB play has now regressed below the level of play that was demonstrated by Larry Ochab (( whom went through an entire season winless )) and lefty Bob Hewko years ago.......going into next season, the only position groups I feel good about is the running backs.......defensive ends are runner's up.......otherwise we lack adequate SEC talent at present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.