The outgoing transfer portal watch is on

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
We are over the 85 scolly limit. Napier says we have roughly 10 spots available for incoming transfers. Deadline to get in the portal & be immediately eligible is May 1st. So my educated guess is we should see 15-ish players enter the portal this week. That sure sounds like a lot to me…. But I don’t see any way around this. Opening this thread to keep track of outgoing transfers.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Best of Luck!

200.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be interesting to see who decides to leave, or gets pushed out the door. I expect there'll be about equal numbers of both but we'll probably never know exactly who did which.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We’ve got to lose 4 to get to 85, plus drop one for every one we add.

Looks like we are over-stocked at safety by 2-3, at OLB by 1-2. Beyond this it will be a matter of trimming deadwood for upgrades.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I personally don't like calling these guys "dead wood", they've been working hard. Sometimes it's a bad fit and it's a life lesson to realize it. The "dead wood" that recruited them is already, thankfully, gone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remind me again. By what date must our excess be gone.?
Hopefully, the ones not cut will be enthused to work even harder.
Shouldn't the ones not making it know in time to get a fair shot for another school in the portal.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I personally don't like calling these guys "dead wood", they've been working hard. Sometimes it's a bad fit and it's a life lesson to realize it. The "dead wood" that recruited them is already, thankfully, gone.

Fair enough. That’s a callous term. My bad. These guys work way harder than most off us can even imagine. It’s got to be hard when it doesn’t work out for whatever reasons.

I also don’t like naming the ones I think might not make it. I wish them well.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
isn't there a COVID rule allowing over 85 for kids like Dean that take the extra year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator