The Oxrageous Podcast - Kentucky Post-game thoughts

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good, level headed observations. This is why we listen to you...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing that stats we compiled and still needed triple OT to escape with a victory.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n49954 said:
It's amazing that stats we compiled and still needed triple OT to escape with a victory.

Actually if you look at box scores with lesser teams it happens more than you think where a team gets way over 400 yards and still isn't doing anything with the ball in games.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good analysis. Why is it no one ever mentions how turrible the UF band uniforms look?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast, maybe i'll get slammed for this, but I think the pass that hit the db and d-rob caught was a good throw and that d-rob slipped coming out of his break, I know the announcers commented on it and it appeared that way to me. Not on the qb in my opinion. feel free to label me a pumper.

I don't have the doom and gloom everyone else does and maybe we lose a lot this year, but there was a handful of plays (bunch of drops, bad coverage, few overthrows, protection break downs) that kept this one close.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great stuff as always Ox. I am just as perplexed as many on this board. Good analysis and spot on!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with everything you said. Two words pop into my head when I think about last night's game: frustrating and disappointing. You know, the energy of the program seems completely off-kilter to me. It just doesn't feel like "Gator football" anymore.

Your wife is "telling you to get out of here so she can go to bed"? What, does your bedroom double as a sound studio? What else are you "shooting" in there?? :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel sucks the fun and energy out of the team. It is not good to continue to watch that sh!t.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
First time listener. Won't be last. Didn't know what i was missing.
Now you have to go back and listen to the past 26 episodes you missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator