The Oxrageous Podcast - Kentucky Post-game thoughts

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Dopey is no Tebow when it comes to the read option. The dude is too busy straightening his blouse after being hit or whispering to himself on the sideline rather than just nutting it up and go with some serious want to. Respect not in the huddle I would think...

Like I said, he's no

Attachments

• conv_751.JPG
    conv_751.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 56

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast again Ox. You pretty much said everything I've been thinking since finding the car last night.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I agree lagoon. He makes critical mistakes that undermines the good that he does -- exactly parallel of the Miami game last year.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud said:
Yeah, Dopey is no Tebow when it comes to the read option. The dude is too busy straightening his blouse after being hit or whispering to himself on the sideline rather than just nutting it up and go with some serious want to. Respect not in the huddle I would think...

Like I said, he's no
I agree with the read option for the most part. However, I'm afraid the coaching staff has dampened JD's running spirit. You can tell that sliding is not in his nature. Right now I'm blaming most on the Chump.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud said:

Like I said, he's no
Yeah, the purported physical specimen just looks like there's no heart... a going through the motions most of the games. But, a coach can't lead you to the promised land. The great ones move their own mountains, can't tolerate losing and over come. Driskel just gives the appearance he's just glad to be registered, has a schollie and a scooter. It's pretty disappointing in year 4 to not be blossoming into what all ratings proclaim. I will say though when you see a 3rd game only starter (kentucky) have more moxie and big league touch on routes... the lack of UF coaching/development does come to mind.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
oxking said:
I agree lagoon. He makes critical mistakes that undermines the good that he does -- exactly parallel of the Miami game last year.
The Miami game popped up in my mind also last night.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n50575 said:

Like I said, he's no
The Tebow era seems like a lifetime ago

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n50156 said:
Good podcast, maybe i'll get slammed for this, but I think the pass that hit the db and d-rob caught was a good throw and that d-rob slipped coming out of his break, I know the announcers commented on it and it appeared that way to me. Not on the qb in my opinion.
It's never Driskel's fault, no matter how much he sucks. Someone always has a theory about it being everyone else's fault.

It's really the most remarkable thing I've ever seen.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
playzwtrux;n50156 said:
Good podcast, maybe i'll get slammed for this, but I think the pass that hit the db and d-rob caught was a good throw and that d-rob slipped coming out of his break, I know the announcers commented on it and it appeared that way to me. Not on the qb in my opinion.
It's never Driskel's fault, no matter how much he sucks. Someone always has a theory about it being everyone else's fault.

Dammit Law, it's only his 4th year. Lighten up.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, great job! Love the intro and outro as well. I assume the intro was voted no.1 and the outro was voted no.2

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
playzwtrux;n50156 said:

Law, maybe Brissett was right -- and Murphy too :-)

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Great podcast and spot on analysis - especially when you look at the game w/o orange and blue glasses on. Too many times during that game the stands felt hope followed by the feeling of last year. Someone would stand up in front of me and start pumping the crowd up - who just had the life sucked out of them - to get more noise and bring back the hope...it happened too many times in a game that we could/should have lost. I agree that the players fought hard and I felt Matt Jones carried that team on his shoulders and lifted up the sidelines many times by lowering shoulders, throwing defenders with his arm, and even throwing his own offensive lineman off to the side once with so much emotion and desire to get the extra yard. It also helped the crowd. After 27 ups and downs, I left the stadium glad the clock was at 00:00 and we had a "W". I'll take it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
playzwtrux;n50156 said:

You're indicting me even with my pictorial representation of what I think of the kid. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.