The Oxrageous Podcast Missouri Week is up!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Amazing you got permission to set up in front of the stadium. Also I didn't see the palm fronds moving in the background. Must have been a very still day.oh yeah podcast was good too

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n292770 said:
Amazing you got permission to set up in front of the stadium. Also I didn't see the palm fronds moving in the background. Must have been a very still day.oh yeah podcast was good too
The podcast was just put up ten minutes ago and it's 22 minutes long. It's pretty obvious you didn't watch it. :lol2:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Put the 8 ball in the corner pocket and call it a game. Having 3 WR plus TE's catching the ball, we are a nightmare matchup for most defensive backfields, We need to air it out baby.

Confidence but not over confident, that's the key, we still have holes and weaknesses, and are only an injury or two from being in trouble. But this staff has been doing an outstanding job.

Message boards have prevented a lot of crime.. :lmao: You can probably make a several hundred thousand dollars by agreeing to team up with the university to do some government funded study.. just saying

Keep up the good work Go Gators

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good point about the QB can single handily win championships. Another great example: Oregon. You think they miss Mariota?

good podcast

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another good one. I look forward to these every week. Glad to see the magic 8 ball is aboard the Mac Train!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that 8 ball genuinely surprised me with that answer. I was pleased with its confidence.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great podcast yet again.

200+ yards rushing huh? I'm not so sure about that. I believe we keep the passing game going, and probably build up rushing yards later in the game. I don't see 200+ yards rushing unless it's a complete blowout. I think we are going to want to continue to improve our passing game for some of the remaining games this season. Most of the rest of the teams we play have their running game as their strength, and quite a few of them are downright bad at QB. So it seems to make since to me that we pass the ball and score as much as possible (obviously) in order to maybe take a little edge off of running backs like Fournette, Chubb, and Cook. If those teams are playing from behind early, perhaps those teams don't run the ball as much weakening their strengths.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n292787 said:
Great podcast yet again.

200+ yards rushing huh? I'm not so sure about that. I believe we keep the passing game going, and probably build up rushing yards later in the game. I don't see 200+ yards rushing unless it's a complete blowout.
On Saturday night I'll be accepting your apology. :wink:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n292772 said:
The podcast was just put up ten minutes ago and it's 22 minutes long. It's pretty obvious you didn't watch it. :lol2:
:lol: :lol:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We aren't going to air it out. I too say 60/40 run side.

Thanks for the podcast, cool deal and well done.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n292790 said:
On Saturday night I'll be accepting your apology. :wink:

Let me be clear, I think it's entirely possible that we do blow Missouri out. However, I don't think it will be primarily the result of our running game. I really think we keep the passing game going/building. Now, maybe we try to push the run a little more than we did last week, but I don't see it resulting in more than 200 yards rushing, unless it's a blowout early.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I guess that eight ball gets another week... it is certainly nice to be anticipating the next game and seeing a life teacher in a coach again.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty unprofessional going offscreen to dig through the dirty clothes hamper for a shirt to pimp. Then you just throw it on the floor? Who's going to pick that up?

Magic 8 ball - skrong.

Totally agree about Missouri and the SEC... definitely not South, and hardly East.

I don't like the questions you choose to answer. Who cares about your opinions...we want to learn about you. What are your hopes? Your dreams? When are you going to get Coach Mac or Tebow on the show? Will you have to clear a spot on the bed where you sit?

these are the kind of hard hitting questions that Gator Nation wants answers to. Step it up, or I will continue to not donate.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need to start calling you Zookrageous. You just keep getting better and better.
:giggle:

Interesting take on QBs and championships. Glad the magic 8 ball survived another round.

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
My personal favorite. "Sports message boards have prevented a lot of crimes." Or something to that affect.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n292777 said:
Message boards have prevented a lot of crime.. :lmao: You can probably make a several hundred thousand dollars by agreeing to team up with the university to do some government funded study.. just saying
I never thought of this. A great idea.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good stuff as usual. I do think each week the run game will continue to progress. I hope that it does so as fast as the mentality and personality that team has. You can tell the love their coaches and have bought in. And you're right about the QB. It can have the impact that you suggest and on so many levels. The QB play, leadership, and the D knows now they have one that can win for them. In turn they will fight in return. Winning combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.