The Oxrageous Podcast Ole Miss Week is up!

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Good take on the whole Harris scenario, had he had not been suspended. I don't think CMac would've pulled Grier though as he seems to stick with the guys he trusts when the game's on the line. Look at how many RBs played during the UT game, did anyone other than KT take a snap?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Best one yet. You are definitely right with the Boogyman being gone :lol2:

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
MJMGator;n288609 said:
I think if you want to increase viewership, you need some guests that can offer some insight/news. Other than that, you'd have to be an ass clown that people watch simply for amusement...like the several Vol tards we had threads in this week. While you do a great job, it's mostly just us GCMB members that watch this on a weekly basis I would suspect.

Maybe he should advertise the videos on http://www.gatorsports.com?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great stuff. Keep doing what you're doing. It will pick up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n288609 said:
I think if you want to increase viewership, you need some guests that can offer some insight/news. Other than that, you'd have to be an ass clown that people watch simply for amusement...
Or use characters? The way Bates used Luther Whomever the Vol.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Why are you crying Ox?

​
tumblr_ll5oxogO4L1qas8a6o1_400.gif
oxrageous;n288191 said:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I shared it to twitter and facebook. But it's not like I have a bunch of friends or followers. :lol: Maybe if others shared it more the word would get out faster?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to do this, Ox. And I agree on all points, especially the fans needing to believe and be positive. And I think our Gators get it done Sat night.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, maybe try to get one of the admins from the opposing team's board each week? Could get their thoughts and predictions.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think the reading of poster questions segment is a neat feature to include.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I too think you are doing fine and getting better each week. The suggestions so far have been right on. Guests with good insight would certainly help. T&A for our viewing pleasure would be nice of course but then you would lose the family friendly appeal. Not to mention your wife will probably make you sleep on the couch if you bring a scantily clad woman into your bedroom studio.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, I think you should start chemo, hair fall out and get Tebow to visit you on a podcast. Your podcast would soar
on social media. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.