The Oxrageous Podcast Week 3 is up!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of small glitches, and I accidentally recorded that blank 5 minutes on the end again. :facepalm: At any rate, it's around 18 minutes. Thanks for watching.

[video=youtube;bjQj2lcOvN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQj2lcOvN4[/video]

Here's the audio version:

http://oxrageous.podbean.com/e/2015-week-3-kentucky/

Discuss.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Swamp Queen;n279509 said:
:headshake: Didn't even ask my question.

qeyysXj.jpg

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was good. The Auburn piece was hilarious. And I agree 100% regarding Kentucky.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Finally some video in the video. Highlights next?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n279540 said:
Finally some video in the video. Highlights next?
You trying to get me sued? I don't own rights to those highlights.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n279549 said:
You trying to get me sued? I don't own rights to those highlights.

Yet you you own those Titanic rights? :lol2:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good stuff. Hopefully this QB rotation stuff is near the end. I agree with most of you that Grier seems to have the higher ceiling. I just don't know if potential is enough to earn Grier the start if he's taking unnecessary risks with the ball in practice too. JMac has been pretty consistent that he wants his QB to throw to the right color jersey. Hopefully he isn't going to go overly conservative like the last guy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n279620 said:
Good stuff. Hopefully this QB rotation stuff is near the end. I agree with most of you that Grier seems to have the higher ceiling. I just don't know if potential is enough to earn Grier the start if he's taking unnecessary risks with the ball in practice too. JMac has been pretty consistent that he wants his QB to throw to the right color jersey. Hopefully he isn't going to go overly conservative like the last guy.

Do you honestly think that we can win a national championship, or even an SEC championship, this year?

If yes, then go the "safe" route, though Harris hasn't proven to necessarily be the safe route.
If no, and you know Grier to be the future, with the higher ceiling, then you go with the future and let him get that game experience.
We are in SEC play now, we shouldn't be evaluating what we have anymore.

We all knew this would likely be a rebuilding year, I mean how couldn't it have been after what that chump left us with.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The sinking ships while discussing Auburn was hilarious. :lol2:

Also good comparison with Muschamp and Jonah. Ironically Jonah in the Bible was also immature and hot tempered.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also, I have a feeling that Mac will use this week of practice to evaluate and then will have decided starter by Saturday. That's not based off anything I've read; it's just a hunch.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good job, ox. Loved the intro with Auburn, but I disagree with telling them to cut Champ loose. He can stay for as long as he wants because, really, screw Auburn. I'm hoping he leaves a mess there that takes years and years to clean up.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n279674 said:
Do you honestly think that we can win a national championship, or even an SEC championship, this year?

If yes, then go the "safe" route, though Harris hasn't proven to necessarily be the safe route.
If no, and you know Grier to be the future, with the higher ceiling, then you go with the future and let him get that game experience.
We are in SEC play now, we shouldn't be evaluating what we have anymore.

We all knew this would likely be a rebuilding year, I mean how couldn't it have been after what that chump left us with.

How about we go win the East with Grier. Better shot doing that than with Harris I think.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n279756 said:
How about we go win the East with Grier. Better shot doing that than with Harris I think.

I agree, however, my overall point was, unless you think we are not in a rebuilding year, and can win championships with Harris as a starter right now, then you put Grier in there, let him take his lumps, coach him up, and get him prepared for next season. Obviously Grier is the future of this program, no reason to drag it out any longer.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You don't know what it's like to lose to Kentucky?
You don't know what it's like TO LOSE TO KENTUCKY!?

YOU CAN"T HANDLE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE TO KENTUCKY!!!

really... it sucks

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good job Ox! Loved the spot on 'Barn.

I think we all agree on the rotation of the QB's. With Grier getting the Nod to start this week, on the road, and in consecutive weeks tends to tell Mac's choice on what he wants. As you say he's just waiting for someone to take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.