Status
Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In my opinion, Ole Miss might have been the best overall team on our schedule. While this may sound like an aggressive question, looking at our schedule, is it fair to argue that Florida could have a chance to run the table during the rest of the regular season?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think the team actually had the flu last week? (I don't)

Would you say Grier is the best QB in the East? What about the rest of the conference?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have worn my gatorchatter.com shirt for 3 games and we have obviously won all 3. Do you think it's the shirt winning the games, or the coach getting this team ready to play?

I think it's the shirt.

:chomp:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1. Do you think that Missouri's decision on a starting QB will have any impact on the outcome?

2. Is there a legitimate reason for our struggles with Mizzou or is it simply another Mustank issue?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n291421 said:
In my opinion, Ole Miss might have been the best overall team on our schedule. While this may sound like an aggressive question, looking at our schedule, is it fair to argue that Florida could have a chance to run the table during the rest of the regular season?

I just had this conversation with my dad. At this point in the season, I think we'll be favored in every game except LSU. And, I think we can win that game. Hell, we should have won that game last year. You almost feel stupid saying we should win out... but who would you pick to beat us?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n291585 said:
I just had this conversation with my dad. At this point in the season, I think we'll be favored in every game except LSU. And, I think we can win that game. Hell, we should have won that game last year. You almost feel stupid saying we should win out... but who would you pick to beat us?

Agreed. I guess there is always the fear in the back of my head that muschamps stank might raise its ugly head sometime this season, but every team on the remainder of our schedule is beatable. While I'm not saying we'll definitely win all of them, I do believe we have the horses to do it, and that it's just a matter of keeping focus game by game.

That said, the strength of the good teams we'll face the rest of the season is going to be their ground games. We'll need to do a lot better than we did with Tenn ground game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Blonde Gator;n291351 said:
BTW, I'd really appreciate some sort of totally ugly subliminal verbal finger to Mizzou in your podcast. If the idiots at Mizzou don't get it, even better! The word "Gary", with a gif (or image of your choice) flashed in the background would suffice. Beautifully!
Blonde, you know you're my favorite poster.....but I'm not sure I have any idea what you are talking about here. :lol2:

I seriously doubt any Missouri fans will watch my podcast. I'm having a hard enough time getting Gators to watch it.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
What is the ceiling for this team this season? With five wins already I believe 8 wins is worst case scenario. We should beat Vandy, USCe, and FAU no problem. That leaves four games vs Mizz, LSU, UGA, and FSU. Mizz looks the most beatable and the other three teams are completely one dimensional on offense. LSU, UGA, and FSU all have elite running backs and terrible QB's. If we can contain Fournette, Chubb, and Cook I believe we could be set up for a special year. I think worse case scenario we go 1-3 in those games, likely 2-2, and very possibly 3-1.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to try to come up with a real question but some of these dudes have already come up with some really good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator