The Oxrageous Podcast Week 7 Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Motivational poster:

Fournett-trolls-Gators.png

Fournette, with I believe to be VH3 on the mat. Get fired up for vengeance, boys.

As for a question...is our run D good enough?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
At the first of the season it seemed like Scarlett and Cronkrite were going to be more an integral part of the offense. But for the last several games they have dropped off the radar for whatever reason and Kelvin Taylor has become the whole show at the running back position. Why do you think Coach Mac has gone to such a heavy emphasis on one back? Is that a good thing or is that a mistake? I'll hang up and listen.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
How many bodies can we expect to see in the d-line rotation this week, 5-7, 7-9 ? How do we overcome the shortage @ LB against a run heavy offense?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How many takeaways are you expecting UF to get from LSU?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When is Fulwood going to be more relied on ? He's tall and looks to be very fast for the long pass game.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will we fall for another trick play from the Mad Hatter, or will Mac and Nord have the boys ready for his shenanigans?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think Brandon Harris will be a factor? Do you think he can or will have to make some throws to beat us?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please name all the players we have, if any, who will tackle Leonard Fournette, one on one, successfully.

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
Do you think mac let up agaisnt Mizzou in order to save some new stuff for LSU?

What gameplan do you see us using? On defense completely selling out on fournette, and hope to not get burned on play action, or playing our usual defense.? Offensively do we stay conservative, or pull out all of the stops?

I know they have played 3 SEC games, 1 to a decent Miss St team and the other 2 to subpar USC and Auburn, but do you think they have truly been tested?

Win or lose is it close or a convincing game?

Sorry I will shut up now.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Going into the Missouri game, you made mention that UF would have over 200 yards rushing, to which I said we wouldn't, to which you said you'll be accepting my apology after the game. Now that the game is over, and I was correct, will you be apologizing? ;)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;295630 said:
Going into the Missouri game, you made mention that UF would have over 200 yards rushing, to which I said we wouldn't, to which you said you'll be accepting my apology after the game. Now that the game is over, and I was correct, will you be apologizing? ;)
Do you like being a mod?

Try going out on a limb making a prediction on something for once. Go ahead and tell us what exactly is going to happen this Saturday. How many yards will we rush for? Pass? What will LSU do?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n295659 said:
Do you like being a mod?

Try going out on a limb making a prediction on something for once. Go ahead and tell us what exactly is going to happen this Saturday. How many yards will we rush for? Pass? What will LSU do?

A simple apology would have been fine Ox ;)

We will win by less than a TD this week. Fournette will not have more than 150 yards rushing. We will get at least 2 takeaways from them. Both teams will score in the 20's. No one for UF will have a career day on offense, it will be a solid team effort on both sides of the ball. One of the TEs and/or either Callaway or Powell will be the difference in winning this game. And Fever will still be concerned that Chubb might come back in a few weeks :lol2:

More specifically we'll be closer to 100 yards rushing than 150, so I'll put our rushing total around 125 yards. If we are going to win, it will be through the air and spreading the ball around. Grier will have somewhere around 275 yards passing. Defense will play well, but LSU will get a few nice runs. LSU will also have less than 200 yards passing.

And when we win, there will be major discussions that UF is the number one team in the nation, but we'll be ranked no lower than 3rd.

UF 24
LSU 21

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
URGatorBait;n295630 said:

poor logic!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n295672 said:
A simple apology would have been fine Ox ;)

We will win by less than a TD this week. Fournette will not have more than 150 yards rushing. We will get at least 2 takeaways from them. Both teams will score in the 20's. No one for UF will have a career day on offense, it will be a solid team effort on both sides of the ball. One of the TEs and/or either Callaway or Powell will be the difference in winning this game. And Fever will still be concerned that Chubb might come back in a few weeks :lol2:

More specifically we'll be closer to 100 yards rushing than 150, so I'll put our rushing total around 125 yards. If we are going to win, it will be through the air and spreading the ball around. Grier will have somewhere around 275 yards passing. Defense will play well, but LSU will get a few nice runs. LSU will also have less than 200 yards passing.

And when we win, there will be major discussions that UF is the number one team in the nation, but we'll be ranked no lower than 3rd.

UF 24
LSU 21

Yea, soooo, uhhh, umm, go ahead and forget about all this.

:doh:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
On behalf of Treon...How ya like me now? :lol:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Now what?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Do you think Treon's height and mobility play to LSU's strengths? His height making it difficult to see over the linemen. His mobility, LSU fast defense would love to see him running especially if it's sideways. Very hit they put on him is one hit closer to us playing a Vandy transfer.

Yeah, I know I'm Mr. Negative. But I just finished watching Mac's presser.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dis gonna be gud.

What do you think about the NCAA's rules banning OTC supplements? Doesn't that seem like extreme overreach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator