The seventh anniversary of Dec. 11

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“If you have any questions for Dr. Machen or Jeremy Foley after the press conference, they’ll be available for one on one.”

Jeremy, I have a question. Why?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ol’ quiver lips.

One of the biggest con artists out there.

I hope Clarabelle died in a painful and agonizing way.

shark-832x447.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
His entire presser is cringe

My goodness, I’d forgotten how bad those opening few seconds were. Just starts out like a complete buffoon that isn’t yet aware that he’s a complete buffoon.

I’d also forgotten about Foley’s Belk’s clearance rack sport coat. But that was mostly intentional. I may not sleep tonight.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
There’s just a countless number of moments that are level 10 awkward. Including his good ole boy jokes that got zero laughs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Coach McElwain was someone we targeted from the beginning of the search," Foley said in the release. "The more we worked through the process and did our due diligence, coupled with our meeting and conversations with him and those around him, it was obvious he is the right person to lead the Florida Gator football program."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There’s just a countless number of moments that are level 10 awkward. Including his good ole boy jokes that got zero laughs.

The postgame interview of 2016 Lsu takes the cake. The whole thing is a giant disaster that completely defines him.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
The postgame interview of 2016 Lsu takes the cake. The whole thing is a giant disaster that completely defines him.

I just watched it last night actually. “I can’t believe anyone would question the Gators!”

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Also, the hurricane presser, with him acting like the entire city of Gainesville was in flames and all of the players were dead was classic.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I just watched it last night actually. “I can’t believe anyone would question the Gators!”

There’s one part where he does his famous “not answer, ask his own question, throw in a condescending look, say a half sentence before interrupting himself, and then giving a face of confidence that the audience knows what he’s saying” response.

Gold.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
You could tell the second Butters started talking the spotlight was too big for him. The nervous smile, the quiver in his voice, the forced good ol' boy, awe shucks responses. Listening to Napier speak the position and spotlight aren't too big for him, he has a calm demeanor, delivers thoughtful responses and seems very genuine. Whether that translates to victories or not is uncertain, but he so far has passed the eye test that Butters failed at his intro.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You could tell the second Butters started talking the spotlight was too big for him. The nervous smile, the quiver in his voice, the forced good ol' boy, awe shucks responses. Listening to Napier speak the position and spotlight aren't too big for him, he has a calm demeanor, delivers thoughtful responses and seems very genuine. Whether that translates to victories or not is uncertain, but he so far has passed the eye test that Butters failed at his intro.

You nailed it. Insecure and socially awkward. He never felt comfortable in the captain’s chair.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
After we got our asses kicked by Michigan in 2017 opener--this is some sheit that should never be said by a Florida Gators coach.

This pissed me off to no end. At this point, the McElwain error could not end fast enough.

A McElwain sampler:

“Plain and simple, take your whooping. And I’m taking it.”

“Well, their guys were bigger and stronger. They whooped us. I mean, plain and simple.”

“The plan was pretty well foiled by getting physically whooped by big, strong guys. And that was disappointing.”

I think I am still pissed off that this came out of the mouth of a UF HBC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator