The storied accomplishments of Doug Nussmeier

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
My favorite is that Cleveland is only 1 of 3 true freshmen WR's to record a 100 yd. receiving game. It happened in 2016. 1 catch went for 98 yards. Thank the good lord that NussNuts was the OC, otherwise Tyrie never would have found another reception for those 2+yards.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Man I miss this guy.

Juggernaut by comparison.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Other Nussmeier accomplishments:
In 2016 Nuss dropped his toast twice and both times it landed butter side up.

When I was 12, to test physics of the Cosmos, I strapped buttered-side-up toast to the back of my cat and tossed her up in the air ... well you get the conundrum.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does Doug Nussmeier have storied accomplishments?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Don't worry, Saban didn't have better talent than anyone else when Nuss was there and Saban didn't push him out of Bama. Saban always let's coaches accept the same assistant position at another school when he thinks they're great...:popcorn:

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you look at the accomplishments while at UF, most are compared to a very short time window, most of which basically compare him to Muschamp's offenses. AND YET, they STILL have to find obscure stats to make him look good despite comparing him to a coach that essentially hated offense.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Nuss tanks our shutout streak, I'll personally drive across country wearing an adult diaper like that crazy astronaut chick and burn his toenails off with a blowtorch.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Nuss tanks our shutout streak, I'll personally drive across country wearing an adult diaper like that crazy astronaut chick and burn his toenails off with a blowtorch.
Would pay to see.

tenor.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You can polish a turd all you want, but at the end of the day, It's still a turd.

gatorbro1

Sep 10, 2017
I guess Nuss will get the Credit for Tyrie Cleveland"s Haily Mary reception to win the Tennessee game as well. And yet, it was actually designed to be an entirely different play by this Offensive Geniousl Designed to set up for a last ditch field goal attempt. I think that was Mac's problem at the post game interview. He was pissed at Frank's for executing the wrong play. Same problem with Malik Davis not taking a knee. Both can be said to pad OC nuss/s statistics. And both can be said to have upset coach Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.