The Story of O...(thus far)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think losing Callaway for the season or forever was worth him making that catch. I gotta agree with the announcer on that one. I'm with you on treon, he stayed in the pocket and some throws today. There was some improvement there.
That was a little weird though. I don't think I've seen a receiver do that before. I've seen them short arm the ball for the same reason maybe. However, I don't think he could have reached the throw. Treon, as usual, is all over the place with his passes but I don't see that improving. 9-1. Who woulda thunk it.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
What sets a terrible example?

Allowing a receiver to wimp out on a catch (catch attempt) to avoid a hit. So what's next, the QB throws the ball early to avoid a hit?

I agree losing Calloway would be bad, but letting receivers decide what is worth catching would be worse.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Allowing a receiver to wimp out on a catch (catch attempt) to avoid a hit. So what's next, the QB throws the ball early to avoid a hit?

I agree losing Calloway would be bad, but letting receivers decide what is worth catching would be worse.
He couldn't have caught that dude. He couldn't have even got his hands on it. The only thing to do is get down. No point in taking a hit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator