The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I just saw Jim reporting on Hurricane Sally. He was talking with a guy that I think is the police chief. Jim was wearing his rain coat with a baseball helmet. smh...:facepalm:

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I just saw Jim reporting on Hurricane Sarah. He was talking with a guy that I think is the police chief. Jim was wearing his rain coat with a baseball helmet. smh...:facepalm:

Sarah?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just saw Jim reporting on Hurricane Sarah. He was talking with a guy that I think is the police chief. Jim was wearing his rain coat with a baseball helmet. smh...:facepalm:

It’s because he looked like a retard in hurricane Laura with that old helmet he was using....lmao...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
images

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Because these tards think standing amongst the wind blown debris makes cool tv. Well it does if someone gets KO’d.. :) . Helmet means danger Will Robinson....
Otherwise get out of the rain dumbass we can see it is windy behind you

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The last time he was on Pensacola Beach a group of locals told him to GTFO, he was bad juju. :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The last time he was on Pensacola Beach a group of locals told him to GTFO, he was bad juju. :lol:

You’ll never see him standing anywhere that doesn’t have a wind tunnel effect....most viewers are not familiar with how tall condos affect the wind at the coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.