The Women of GatorChatter!

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Another so-called Gator forum...
This made me wonder, how many message boards are people posting on?
Let's narrow the criteria down to at least one post a week and it doesn't matter the type of message board.

I'm a one board at a time kind of person and prefer to hang out in a sports bar talking about all kinds of things rather than a wine (whine) club.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Let's narrow the criteria down to at least one post a week and it doesn't matter the type of message board.

I'm a one board at a time kind of person and prefer to hang out in a sports bar talking about all kinds of things rather than a wine (whine) club.
Just two… this one, and a chat where Law comments to me about this one.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019

I don’t know much about what else is out there except for TOS formed when The Gville Sun shut down their message board. Over time TOS turned into more of a gay bar full of lib mods and commie professors, lawyers (I know of 2 professors there who openly supported Antifa violence), “scientists” etc. There were a few good posters there though and the owner of the site seemed like an okay dude (kind of a new-age hippie who sometimes lives in a van) but they adopted a million rules against this, that & the other unless you were a favorite of one of the mods. I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. On the sports side they’ll run you off if you criticize much.
This is a good place to sound off.

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I don’t know much about what else is out there except for TOS formed when The Gville Sun shut down their message board. Over time TOS turned into more of a gay bar full of lib mods and commie professors, lawyers (I know of 2 professors there who openly supported Antifa violence), “scientists” etc. There were a few good posters there though and the owner of the site seemed like an okay dude (kind of a new-age hippie who sometimes lives in a van) but they adopted a million rules against this, that & the other unless you we’re a favorite of one of the mods. I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. On the sports side they’ll run you off if you criticize much.
This is a good place to sound off.
Curious, which were you one? One of the gay lib mods, commie professor, lawyer or "scientist?"

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Curious, which were you one? One of the gay lib mods, commie professor, lawyer or "scientist?"
Not sure I understand your question but the answer in any case would have to be “None of the Above”.
There was a mass exodus or two from there. When I landed here, Donkey used to blast me and others for being “Swamp Gas (their poli-forum) rejects”. I found out later Donk signed onto TOS at some point and was run off.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Not sure I understand your question but the answer in any case would have to be “None of the Above”.
There was a mass exodus or two from there. When I landed here, Donkey used to blast me and others for being “Swamp Gas (their poli-forum) rejects”. I found out later Donk signed onto TOS at some point and was run off.

lawdog? Was that his handle?

And yes - TOS su_cked a s s rivergator especially.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Other forums for me:

GON, GA Outdoor News forum

Colt Forum, six shooters, not a football team.

Ruger Forum

Shotgun World

Rimfire Central

Gulf Coast Gun forum

I am more of a gun nut than a sports fanatic.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is this? Page two of this thread and no love for Delta Glamma???

:shakehead:

Alex.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Other forums for me:

GON, GA Outdoor News forum

Colt Forum, six shooters, not a football team.

Ruger Forum

Shotgun World

Rimfire Central

Gulf Coast Gun forum

I am more of a gun nut than a sports fanatic.
Might I suggest another "gun" message board that you may enjoy? Give 1911addicts.com a once over. Great bunch of folks that love shooting.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Might I suggest another "gun" message board that you may enjoy? Give 1911addicts.com a once over. Great bunch of folks that love shooting.

While we're recommending other message boards, there are a few Bammer boards that might be better suited for you:

HarveyUpdykeWasRight.com
CantKeepItInYourPantsThenKeepItInYourFamily.com
IfYouAintCheatinYouAintTryin.com
WeDontNeedNoStinkingDentist.com
FakeNationalChampionships.com
ClassyDoubleWide.com

RollTide.

Alex.

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
While we're recommending other message boards, there are a few Bammer boards that might be better suited for you:

HarveyUpdykeWasRight.com
CantKeepItInYourPantsThenKeepItInTheFamily.com
IfYouAintCheatinYouAintTryin.com
WeDontNeedNoStinkingDentist.com
FakeNationalChampionships.com
ClassyDoubleWide.com

RollTide.

Alex.
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Still trying to figure out @wrpgator’s angle here. There’s always a motive.

That said, there doesn’t seem to be any bad ladies here, so he’s correct. And I’ll say this, the Lounge probably isn’t the Lounge without CD.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Still trying to figure out @wrpgator’s angle here. There’s always a motive.

That said, there doesn’t seem to be any bad ladies here, so he’s correct. And I’ll say this, the Lounge probably isn’t the Lounge without CD.
Sup Chillin GIF by erichamlet

Awesome. I’m a lounge lizard. :lol:
Fair warning, I’m approaching the end of my favorites and worsts. That’s why I’m asking about other boards. Looking for a new place for all my questions.

J/k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.