Things Could Always Be Worse

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that's what baffles me also.

We used to have a good time making fun of the horrible hires at other SEC programs, but when you have Mac it takes the fun out it.

Hell, I don't even like hearing jokes about Muschamp any more. At least Champ could put together a hellacious defense. Before Champ got canned I thought there was no way I could ever want a coach gone so bad.

But in steps Mac...

We also used to make fun of other teams for wearing trendy (ugly) uniforms as a way to get some much needed swag.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I'm so freaking sick of this mentality. It could also be better. A LOT better. It has been so sh!tty for so long, that it's beyond comprehensible how this happens at the University of Florida. This isn't Akron, Ohio. This is UF. Every program may have a down year or two. But this is literally the 9th straight season of the crappiest offensive display of football I've watched with no signs that it will ever get better. I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

That's why I haven't even been on this board much in the last two weeks or so.

Every thread is the same:

Head coach sucks.
Assistant coaches suck.
Several players suck.
Offense sucks.
Defense sucks.
AD sucks.

And it's all true. But I am tired of reading about it, hearing about it, talking/b!tching about it.

I just want to see change on the field.

Something I don't believe is going to happen anytime soon.

Can't wait to enter the second decade of mediocrity.

Go Gators indeed.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not the biggest Mac fan, but I'm also curious to see what it would be like if we had a different OC who hadn't been driven out by Saban and failed spectacularly at Michigan.

No doubt we won the past few years with Champ's defensive talent. I'm willing to give a fourth year if Nuss is gone, but I hear that may not be happening.

On a side note, anyone else listen to Gainesville radio and get tired of hearing Zach Abolverdi insist non-stop that the problem isn't Nuss, it's 100% QB? Then he acts like LDR dominates games. I don't care if it's Grier, Treon, LDR, Appleby, or Franks, you can have a top-100 offense by adjusting the Offense to their strengths. I think Nuss is ass, but as I've said elsewhere many times, the longer we keep Nuss the more intertwined his fate is with Mac's
It's widely known around these parts that "the bowl" is a fckin retard

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
It's widely known around these parts that "the bowl" is a fckin retard

I'm still new around these parts, so I didn't know the beliefs about the former Simple Jack haircut king. He was on the same flight back from Dallas as me, decided not to ask his opinions, but probably should have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator