This Is... The Swamp | Video series

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The Florida Gators Football YouTube channel has been putting out really compelling content. The production values are really high, but it's more than that. The stories are good too. What is most exciting to me is seeing the team and the infrastructure that has been built.

I'm still a bit concerned about CBN taking on too much being HC / OC / QBC and I don't see a "decided schematic advantage," I really believe he's building a program like we have not ever seen. The latest video, Strength In The Details, has sold me on this.

This Is... The Swamp | Strength In The Details

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Finally, the first video published in this series (I posted them inversely to how they were published)...
No need to binge watch them. :-)

This Is... The Swamp | Gainesville's Own​

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You seem like a blast.
Angry Serious GIF

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017

The Florida Gators Football YouTube channel has been putting out really compelling content. The production values are really high, but it's more than that. The stories are good too. What is most exciting to me is seeing the team and the infrastructure that has been built.

I'm still a bit concerned about CBN taking on too much being HC / OC / QBC and I don't see a "decided schematic advantage," I really believe he's building a program like we have not ever seen. The latest video, Strength In The Details, has sold me on this.

This Is... The Swamp | Strength In The Details

These are really well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator