This new bomber looks bad ass

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
It is bad ass. Radar sig significantly smaller than the B2. Which was very very small. No caulking and taping and sig testing for every mission. No tapping on the skin with quarters to detect delamination. More range. Greater payload. Better comms and electronics in general.

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
It is bad ass. Radar sig significantly smaller than the B2. Which was very very small. No caulking and taping and sig testing for every mission. No tapping on the skin with quarters to detect delamination. More range. Greater payload. Better comms and electronics in general.
And cheaper to buy and maintain!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
From what I've read, the B-21 can hold targets at risk all over the globe from US basing, without the need for refueling. I am not sure exactly what that means and if that capability relies on standoff missiles. The BUFF can fly about 9000 miles unrefueled with a weapons load. I am guessing the Raider is in the same class. BTW the NM number in the range box is wrong.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, as with any Military Aircraft, Ship, tank etc., the Gov is not going to release the actual top speed, payload or any specs that could help identify or otherwise deter their missions.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I’ll bet one of those is more than the CG’s entire annual budget. #underpaidservice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.