Tickets for 1st Game

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone have any extra tickets for the first game. I suffer from Parkinson's Disease, so, I no longer have the season tickets. I want to take my boys to a game, this year and thought the first game might be a good one. If you have any tickets for sale or know of any, please let me know. Thanks!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You can find em online for around $30.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Last year I had two extra tickets for several games. I couldn't give them away. I tried. I'm sure the first game (at least) this year will be no different.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think single game tickets go on sale soon. Ticket master will have them too.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
Last year I had two extra tickets for several games. I couldn't give them away. I tried. I'm sure the first game (at least) this year will be no different.
I doubt it will be easy to get tickets to the first game or any other.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
I'm sorry to break this to you, but it has been, is, and will be. I get calls and emails 2 times weekly from the UAA wanting us to buy more. No games are sold out as of my last contact with them. It has been this way for 3 years. You are welcome to have any tickets I have left over on a weekly basis.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just Google gatorzone and they'll have tickets and ticket packages

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
You can find em online for around $30.
Just google Gator football tickets and there's several sites. I've bought basketball tickets from ticket city several times.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
UFGator - Thank you!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for all the info. I'll see if I can find out when they go on sale and I'll check the Internet. I just want to take my sons to at least one more game. My legs don't work as well and I really don't want to go rolling down the steps. I can still do the Gator Chomp though! :-)

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Prays for you and yours brother , a buddy of mine has Parkinsons and I know it can be a bitch.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Prays for you and yours brother , a buddy of mine has Parkinsons and I know it can be a bitch.
Thanks buddy. It's tough, especially being diagnosed at a relatively young age, (42), but, there are far many who have worse situations and I have great Doctors at Shands Movement Disorder Center.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you're going to Shands, wait until single game tix go on sale and hit the tix office. Easy and no BS fees

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
If you're going to Shands, wait until single game tix go on sale and hit the tix office. Easy and no BS fees
I basically live at Shands, so, that's a great idea. Thanks!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Sorry to hear that GIGator but you are right someone always has it worse. My recent G/F of 2 years was diagnosed a few weeks back with an illness and passed away 2 weeks later but she was perfectly fine before that as far as everyone knew. Hopefully you get through this.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cheaper tix too for that opener with the new pricing structure. At least you won't have to shell out $60 a pop to watch us put up another whopping 20 against the Potato Boys.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Gator Fever - I am sorry about your girlfriend. Thanks for the kind words.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
My condolences and prayers Fever.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I got my 4 tickets for the first game! They are right behind where our season tickets were, in section 44. Thanks to you guys that put me on the right track. I got all 4 for $112! That's not bad at all. Now, can someone fire up their time machine and get us to opening day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator