Tiger/Phil/Brady/Manning golf tournament

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That match was absolutely unwatchable. My God, I find more enjoyment watching guys in my club that are a 25 index and could actually hit a fairway and green.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That match was absolutely unwatchable. My God, I find more enjoyment watching guys in my club that are a 25 index and could actually hit a fairway and green.
Those guys were hitting way more fairways and greens than the punks at your country club on their best day. Heck I think on the last hole the two QBs hit better approach shots than either of the two pros. Where the biggest difference was, as always in golf, is short game, rescue shots, and reading the greens. I enjoyed hearing the smack talk too. Phil actually has a gift for it.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Those guys were hitting way more fairways and greens than the punks at your country club on their best day. Heck I think on the last hole the two QBs hit better approach shots than either of the two pros. Where the biggest difference was, as always in golf, is short game, rescue shots, and reading the greens. I enjoyed hearing the smack talk too. Phil actually has a gift for it.
You’re fu(king smoking rocks. Glad you enjoyed that schitfest. That was awful golf and awful media coverage. It’s good to know you got your fix.

Not surprising a Tiger pole smoker would find that enjoyable.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You’re fu(king smoking rocks. Glad you enjoyed that schitfest. That was awful golf and awful media coverage. It’s good to know you got your fix.

Not surprising a Tiger pole smoker would find that enjoyable.
Well aren't you the bluebird of happiness today.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm enjoying watching peanut head tube this thing by screwing up all his tee shots.
Turn in your Gatorcard.

I wonder of Brady showed scrotum head what all those super bowl championship rings look like.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting note by Peyton. He said “I wouldn’t want Kirby to get a picture of me in black and red and post it to their instagram account” or something very similar. Shot at Emmitt?
Sad but true. Never in a million years would a real Gator do this.

75e056132683e0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.