To my fellow Jags fans (all 3 of you)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So I was brainstorming (after witnessing last night's massacre) potential head coach replacements for when Bradley is inevitably fired. Thoughts?

Jon Gruden (first choice)
Josh McDaniels
Todd Haley
Jim Schwartz

Feel free to add any other potential options I may be forgetting.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I was brainstorming (after witnessing last night's massacre) potential head coach replacements for when Bradley is inevitably fired. Thoughts?

Josh McDaniels
Todd Haley
Jim Schwartz

Whomever is most willing to move to London

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt Josh McDaniels is going to touch that dumpster fire.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i watched some of the game last night, not sure what is worse; the team or those ugly gold uniforms.

after the way they treated Coughlin, and then snubbed Timmy (twice), they should lose every game.

there ain't a team in FL worth pulling for outside of the :chomp:

beat uga

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Josh McDaniels
Todd Haley
Jim Schwartz

Gruden isn't coming, but all the other names you've mentioned, I've discussed with a die hard jags fan friend. He wants an offensive guy. JMD may be ready.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gruden isn't coming, but all the other names you've mentioned, I've discussed with a die hard jags fan friend. He wants an offensive guy. JMD may be ready.

Gruden is a pipe dream, that's for sure lol. But yea, I'd be happy with anybody on that list and think McDaniels and Haley could work wonders with Bortles.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AV bet? There's zero chance it happens brah, Khan is pouring money into Jville.
I'm not saying it could happen any time soon, but the Jags are prime meat for that move if it should happen.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Todd Haley or Sean McDermott. I like Pete Carmichael too but why hasn't he gotten job yet after being so productive all these years?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why any one thinks moving a team to London will be profitable in the long and even the short term. The Jags barely have any fans in a country that is crazy about American football, who the hell thinks it will be any better in London? The NFL has peaked and moving a team out of the country will only hurt their popularity.

Honestly, what do you expect from a city whose team has been brutal for the past decade. Get a good team and attendance will spike.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why any one thinks moving a team to London will be profitable in the long and even the short term. The Jags barely have any fans in a country that is crazy about American football, who the hell thinks it will be any better in London? The NFL has peaked and moving a team out of the country will only hurt their popularity.
The NFL wants to expand still, and will subsidize if they have to. That said, every one of those games sells out everytime they go over there. Hell, the Jags might have more fans in London than in Jacksonville :lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna throw a name out there for you guys. Jim mclewain. Dude is a qb whisperer

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL wants to expand still, and will subsidize if they have to. That said, every one of those games sells out everytime they go over there. Hell, the Jags might have more fans in London than in Jacksonville :lol2:
The attendance is fine in Jacksonville. The problem is not the city.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because it's not permanent and it's a different set of teams each time. It's fun to nail the crazy chick every Saturday night after the bar because you can kick her out on Sunday morning. But wait until she wants to move in...
So being a Jags fan is like dating a crazy chic? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.