To my fellow Jags fans (all 3 of you)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You're much more forgiving than me. Telvin Smith and ARob are working out. Burns is decent. If Ramsey can stop trash talking and acting like a criminole for 5 seconds he'll be good. Bortles is looking more and more like Josh Freeman. Bortles' wind up makes Tebow's look like a thing of beauty. If he doesn't fix that he'll be out of the league in 2 years. No one else would even start on most NFL teams. 4 drafts and 3 decent players is abysmal.

Well the players are still really young and I truly think they have a solid core. Agree on Ramsey though, it's amazing he continually does this and goes back to my "lack of discipline" from Gus.

Bortles does need to shorten it up but I still think there's enough talent there to work with.

Ngakuoe and Jack are both going to be studs too and I really do think that we can turn the corner with some work on our OL and, most importantly, the coaching staff.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Well the players are still really young and I truly think they have a solid core. Agree on Ramsey though, it's amazing he continually does this and goes back to my "lack of discipline" from Gus.

Bortles does need to shorten it up but I still think there's enough talent there to work with.

Ngakuoe and Jack are both going to be studs too and I really do think that we can turn the corner with some work on our OL and, most importantly, the coaching staff.
Ngakuoe has shown flashes. He could be okay. Our boy Fowler gets abused on most plays. Jack can't even break into the starting lineup on a team that's won 14 games in 4 years. I hear he's dumb as dirt and can't learn the defense.

There's a long list of busts on just about every other pick.

Linder is okay. He just can't stay healthy.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ngakuoe has shown flashes. He could be okay. Our boy Fowler gets abused on most plays. Jack can't even break into the starting lineup on a team that's won 14 games in 4 years. I hear he's dumb as dirt and can't learn the defense.

There's a long list of busts on just about every other pick.

Linder is okay. He just can't stay healthy.

I'm definitely disappointed in Fowler, but he's still new off his ACL. Jack can't break in because our coaching staff would rather play a "proven" bum like Scuta. Idk how dumb he is but there needs to be a way to simplify things and get him on the field, and don't forget he's only a rook.

A lot of the guys we are discussing are 1st and 2nd year players, so I'm not ready to write them off. 2014 draft is inexcusable, literally every player from that draft was a bust.

If the players don't develop and he blows this next draft I'll be ready to kick him to the curb too.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I thought shakar or whatever his name was there when Tebow was leaving the Broncos though, I might be mistaken.

You're right, Khan became owner in 2012 and Caldwell became GM in 2013. Tebow left the Broncos in 2012.

If I'm not mistaken though, Tebow chose the Jets over the Jags (Broncos gave him the option) but maybe I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.