Gator Basketball Todd Golden new Florida Men's Basketball Coach; hires Taurean Green

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Winningest coach in the ACC over the last 10 years. But he's not good enough for UF? Okay. Maybe some of us are too fking dumb of a fan base to have a good BB coach.
Nice deflection. If you won’t answer the question then just STFU with the insults, spurdwag.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
As it turned out, White was about 45 minutes late for a meeting. When he walked into the locker room, UF athletic director Scott Stricklin was at his side.

Then White lowered the boom. He'd taken the Georgia job.

"Everybody was just shocked," senior forward Colin Castleton said. "We weren't mad. We weren't sad. Just shocked."

HA
not that it matters but funny to me

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your mama deflected my load last night. That's about all the response you deserve with this garbage about deflection.
I’m quite every frameless in the planet would deflect it. You’re a closet Dwag anyway. No self respecting Gator would ever put that sh*t in their username.
I’m calling for a toll ban, Ox.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
As it turned out, White was about 45 minutes late for a meeting. When he walked into the locker room, UF athletic director Scott Stricklin was at his side.

"Everybody was just shocked," senior forward Colin Castleton said. "We weren't mad. We weren't sad. Just shocked."

HA
giphy.gif

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017

HA

The UGA call lasted 5 minutes..then it took 40 minutes of Stricklin trying to talk him out of it. It went something like this

RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I’m quite every frameless in the planet would deflect it. You’re a closet Dwag anyway. No self respecting Gator would ever put that sh*t in their username.
I’m calling for a toll ban, Ox.
My flag football team at UF was called the Spurdogs, in honor of SOS. FB managers and student trainers.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I skimmed White's "welcome me" to Georgia speech. Very stupid. Much about what "the move" was like, telling his kids. telling his family. Family is the most important value. Like that crowd would be interested in that at this time. Good, very good riddance from here.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Billy D coached in 3 NIT's. Not sure I understand the rationale.:dunno:
There is none, don't hurt yourself trying to figure out this nonsense. Pitino lost to an interim coach last night.....in the NIT but some say he's better than Bennett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator