Gator Basketball Todd Golden new Florida Men's Basketball Coach; hires Taurean Green

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
They gone. But don't worry, he will bring in many industrious comrades from the eastern bloc to join whoever is left after the exodus of our current roster.

I didn't see many Eastern Bloc players for the Don's on the floor against Virginia. More Hakeem Olajuwon types?

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
His wife is a 6 at best. Does not make me feel giddy about his confidence level.

Gotta research everything these days...internet and all.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I will say I watched every minute of their game last night and San Francisco is a very well coached team. St. Mary's is a very well coached team a very good program. Didn't realize he worked for Bruce pearl. They play in a tough multi bid conference. Not my first choice but I was impressed with his team last night.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
MW is gone and that is good. I'm willing to give this dude a chance. Yes, winning requires talent and that part is an unknown.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We gonna win them all!

:chomp:

Golden, an American-Israeli, played at St. Mary’s where he helped lead the Gaels to a pair of NCAA Tournament appearances. He was St. Mary’s all-time leader in free-throw shooting (.832) at the time of his graduation, and as a senior, he was second nationally in assist-to-turnover ratio. After college, Golden played three seasons with Maccabi Haifa in Israel before returning to the United States and getting into coaching two years later.

Does this mean he is a member of the Tribe? Probably so if he worked for Pearl!

https://archive.org/download/neil-rogers-show-soundboard/Oy!.mp3

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
Then you should have named all those 5 stars on Uva's current roster. Name them or STFU!

Virginia Cavaliers 2021 Rosters

Your suggested source.......0 5 stars.

It should've said four 4-stars, it was a typo, but clearly there wasn't any intent since I told you exactly where I got the info. The point stands, Bennett had twice as many 4-stars on his roster and still made the NIT. No comment on us supposedly having as much talent as Tennessee? STFU, right!

. He was listed 5th currently and I guarantee you that if you polled 25 college BB coaches they'd have Bennett in top 5. He lost by 40.......40 pts azzhole. Not 5 or even 20....40. The point is that on any given night it can happen. One fuqing game, the ex YOU used doesn't mean shyt. UK lost to who last night? I bet your bracket is fuked now isn't it? Once again, and hopefully this will settle somewhere easy for you to process, winningest coach in the ACC in the last 10 years. Not K, not Williams.....Bennett with FAR LESS talent than both UNC and Duke. And your trying to say he sucks? You're the imbecile son..bet on it. Frankly I could care less if we go after him or not, I just find it absurd that some of you are trashing him as a coach.

I guarantee you if you polled 26 BB coaches, he wouldn't be in the top 5. Talk is cheap, huh, dikkhead. Again, that list of yours had him ahead of Rupp, Calhoun and Pitino, all of whom have won multiple NC's; and it had Leornard freaking Hamilton 24th!!! Yeah, anything can happen in one game, the "lost to Mike Freaking White by 26" comment was a joke, dumbass. It would've gone away if you didn't try to compare K losing to Tark, a HOF coach. I never said Bennett sucks, he's just not worth dropping to your knees and letting him bounce his stones of your chin like you're doing. What many of us find absurd is you calling anyone that disagrees with you dumb, ya arrogant fuch.

All that said, Bennett looks infinitely better than Todd Golden. If Strickllin felt the need to go the mid-major route, at least go with Matt McMahon. What a fuching schyt show.

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
I will say I watched every minute of their game last night and San Francisco is a very well coached team. St. Mary's is a very well coached team a very good program. Didn't realize he worked for Bruce pearl. They play in a tough multi bid conference. Not my first choice but I was impressed with his team last night.
Same here, I just don't know how you can hand the keys to a kid that just got his learners permit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator