Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She was an absolute smoke show 20 years ago, holy cow. But shes had a lot of miles and a lot of work done that didnt improve things despite hollywood types feeling otherwise. Shes still fine, and I'd still hit it, but I'd make sure my shots are up to date, and i wouldnt do anything other than hit it. The women in that family are crazy and destroy all the men's lives once they get their hooks in. The only one that got out relatively unscathed is the dude who was only married to her for about 3 months and then bailed.
Yeah. Pete Davidson too. Mainly because he gives zero fvks.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I love pretty women just as much as the next guy but I wouldnt want to be within a block of those lunatics. No thanks.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Two things I'd be concerned about if I were him and he both begin with cock. More diseases than a cock roach and cock blocked from any decent woman from here on. I'm sure he wanted to throw a dagger at the ex as well but c'mon man!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This was emailed to me via sasquash:

Caitlin is the hottest Kardashian

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The women in that family are crazy and destroy all the men's lives once they get their hooks in. The only one that got out relatively unscathed is the dude who was only married to her for about 3 months and then bailed.

I say Kourtney is both the best looking and the least crazy, but even she isn’t immune to this family gene. If I remember correctly, Travis Barker had like three small, discreet tattoos when they got married.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I say Kourtney is both the best looking and the least crazy, but even she isn’t immune to this family gene. If I remember correctly, Travis Barker had like three small, discreet tattoos when they got married.
I agree she's the hottest, but she's still crazy as fook. Id actually say she's probably more insane than the other 2.

They are all certified retards so this entire convo is like discussing who wins a special Olympics event :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree she's the hottest, but she's still crazy as fook. Id actually say she's probably more insane than the other 2.

They are all certified retards so this entire convo is like discussing who wins a special Olympics event :lol:

The bolded parts are correct. As for the ranking within the family, borderline Amazonian Khloe is the worst. Lamar Odom had a stable, successful basketball career before meeting her. One or two weeks of marriage and he throws it all away, drives himself out to a brothel in the desert and spends four days trying to kill himself with cocaine and AIDS. She by far takes the cake, which is almost always the case with any woman who has that body type.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The bolded parts are correct. As for the ranking within the family, borderline Amazonian Khloe is the worst. Lamar Odom had a stable, successful basketball career before meeting her. One or two weeks of marriage and he throws it all away, drives himself out to a brothel in the desert and spends four days trying to kill himself with cocaine and AIDS. She by far takes the cake, which is almost always the case with any woman who has that body type.
I'm not convinced she's a woman to be honest. Apparently runs in the family...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, that whole bunch is a nutt case and like @Durty South Swamp said, they are fooked up! Who knows maybe they have pushed Bruce over the edge and when he landed becomes Kaitlyn. One thing is for sure, Robert Kardashian just looks at all of it with the same look on his face when they stated Orenthal James Simpson, "not guilty".

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe a commitment to Bible study would help them refocus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.