Too Little, Too Late For Mullen

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He could've bombed with a guy like Strong as DC and would have been ok. He could've gotten one of the two QB situations wrong and would have been ok. He could've dove head first into recruiting, struggled due to some current disadvantages, and would have been ok. And he could've lost one of the games to either Uk or an undermanned Lsu and would have been ok. But by his own doing, none of those things occurred, and it's the cumulative element of all of these things is what will tank him.

I get that nobody wants to be told what to do, and certainly not a head coach by his fans. But you don't gain the trust of your fanbase by demanding it and insisting upon it against all convention. Nor are you likely to earn their respect by dismissing their concerns. You have to earn it. He didn't. And instead of humbling down and making the moves necessary to survive, he's chosen to dig in because he simply can't bring himself to admit that he was wrong to a bunch of "peasants".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hilarious that some people think the only problem is a DC.

It's hard to find anything that is actually going well.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hilarious that some people think the only problem is a DC.

It's hard to find anything that is actually going well.

Almost everything I have seen says that the problems are organizationally. It's too many and have last too many seasons for it to be a 2021 issue, or just a defense issue.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This Blake Alderman cat needs to ditch the fake hair or that dumb comb over or whatever he has going on. He makes Trumps hair style look like the guys from Stryper.

stryper-then.jpg

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Almost everything I have seen says that the problems are organizationally. It's too many and have last too many seasons for it to be a 2021 issue, or just a defense issue.
Agree 100%

There’s a reason why the Jags, Jets, Lions, Phins, Redskins/WFT, etc continuously suck. The front office is a train wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator