Top 5 Best and Worst Series Finales

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Feel free to define best and worst as you wish….for me in no particular order….

Best
1) Breaking Bad
2) Friends
3) LOST
4) Better Call Saul
5) Boy Meets World

Worst
1) How I Met Your Mother
2) Seinfeld
3) Walking Dead
4) Sopranos
5) Ozark

Yes I’m in a List mood this week for some reason..maybe I will spice things up tomorrow and do top 5 best and worst adult film stars

Last edited:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Feel free to define best and worst as you wish….for me in no particular order….

Best
1) Breaking Bad
2) Friends
3) LOST
4) Better Call Saul
5) Boy Meets World

Worst
1) How I Met Your Mother
2) Seinfeld
3) Walking Dead
4) Sopranos
5) Ozark

Yes I’m in a List mood this week for some reason..maybe I will spice things up tomorrow and top 5 best and worst adult film stars

Of the ones on your list I have seen I agree. I thought Scrubs had a great finale until they ruined it coming back for another year.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Loved Scrubs but for the reason you said I didn’t include it….I like closure and hate open ended interpretation endings….that was more or less the basis for my list

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Both MASH and The Mary Tyler Moore show ended really well.
I didn’t finish Lost, but I thought most people were disappointed- same with Game of Thrones.

Definitely agree with those lists.
Although The Wire ended well - like Breaking Bad.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Both MASH and The Mary Tyler Moore show ended really well.
I didn’t finish Lost, but I thought most people were disappointed- same with Game of Thrones.

Definitely agree with those lists.
Although The Wire ended well - like Breaking Bad.

Yeah I need to watch The Wire....always heard good things....LOST I liked but I could understand why others didn't....Manifest finale had a little bit of LOST vibes too

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Game of Thrones has to be at the top of any list for the sheer amount of time it takes to watch the entire series...only to be massively let down by the last season and especially the last episode.

Sitcoms may have a longer series run, but episodes themselves only run for 24~ minutes or so as opposed to a full hour for GoT, with several running even longer than that.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Her name alone has always made me want to do naughty things with her
Really? Her name always made me think of listening to a broadway musical with her or enjoying wine, cheese, and a baguette at a picnic on a mountainside…naked, of course.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Well.....after watching The Blacklist finale tonight, I am adding it to the Worst Top 5 list....good grief

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
The most recent worst Series Finale I have seen is the one where we were beaten like red headed step children by LSU In Omaha At the CWS. Have to agree that Newhart was the best ever though..

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The most recent worst Series Finale I have seen is the one where we were beaten like red headed step children by LSU In Omaha At the CWS. Have to agree that Newhart was the best ever though..
I was thinking the exact same thing. Dreadful. But at least puk was fresh.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Double Dang! However, James Woods did finish the drawing, so there’s that.
I had completely forgotten about that... I've wanted to rewatch it for years. I remember when it was first on TV, I was forced to go to bed and I would "sneak watch" it on a little 13" b&w at the end of my bed... i would actually hold the cord in my hand so I could pull the plug from the wall and kill it if i could hear my mom or dad at the top of the stairs to the basement (could actually see their shadow if they thought they were sneaky).

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had completely forgotten about that... I've wanted to rewatch it for years. I remember when it was first on TV, I was forced to go to bed and I would "sneak watch" it on a little 13" b&w at the end of my bed... i would actually hold the cord in my hand so I could pull the plug from the wall and kill it if i could hear my mom or dad at the top of the stairs to the basement (could actually see their shadow if they thought they were sneaky).
It came out in the spring of my senior year of HS. It was very riveting for the time. I’ve always been a big reader of most everything WWII, but that miniseries sparked my interest in the “Final Solution” and I read everything I could. I had a pretty good library on the subject and donated some of it to my old high school. Watching “The Holocaust” was a point that I began to be ushered out of youthful naïveté and I had to realize that man’s inhumanity to man was both real and ongoing.

I bought a copy of it on VHS and still have it somewhere despite no working VHS. It’s worth rewatching for sure. Pretty good cast. Hard to believe Meryl Streep was just getting started at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.