Aug 20, 2018
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not really thrilled with this one either.
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore): Saw action primarily on special teams in 11 games this season, totaling six tackles (two solo), 0.5 tackles for loss and one fumble recovery... Registered three assisted tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss at Florida State (Nov. 25)... Saw action at Vanderbilt (Nov. 19)... Appeared vs. South Carolina (Nov. 12)... Notched first-career fumble recovery in the win at Texas A&M (Nov. 5)... Notched one assisted tackle on the defensive line vs. LSU (Oct. 15)... Saw action on the defensive line and special teams in the win over Missouri (Oct. 8)... Tallied two solo tackles on the defensive line in the win vs. Eastern Washington (Oct. 2)... Saw action on special teams at No. 11 Tennessee (Sept. 24)... Played on special teams in the win vs. USF (Sept. 17)... Saw action vs. No. 20 Kentucky (Sept. 10)... Saw action in the home opener vs. No. 7 Utah (Sept. 3).

From what I'm seeing above, this is absolutely irreplaceable production. His one assisted tackle against LSU nearly won us the game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore): Saw action primarily on special teams in 11 games this season, totaling six tackles (two solo), 0.5 tackles for loss and one fumble recovery... Registered three assisted tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss at Florida State (Nov. 25)... Saw action at Vanderbilt (Nov. 19)... Appeared vs. South Carolina (Nov. 12)... Notched first-career fumble recovery in the win at Texas A&M (Nov. 5)... Notched one assisted tackle on the defensive line vs. LSU (Oct. 15)... Saw action on the defensive line and special teams in the win over Missouri (Oct. 8)... Tallied two solo tackles on the defensive line in the win vs. Eastern Washington (Oct. 2)... Saw action on special teams at No. 11 Tennessee (Sept. 24)... Played on special teams in the win vs. USF (Sept. 17)... Saw action vs. No. 20 Kentucky (Sept. 10)... Saw action in the home opener vs. No. 7 Utah (Sept. 3).

From what I'm seeing above, this is absolutely irreplaceable production. His one assisted tackle against LSU nearly won us the game.

We still need some bodies though. I don’t think we can make a complete 180 change in offseason. So he was one I thought could improve and become decent. Not devastated but I’d rather he stay.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We still need some bodies though. I don’t think we can make a complete 180 change in offseason. So he was one I thought could improve and become decent. Not devastated but I’d rather he stay.

We have plenty of bodies. With the current recruiting class coming in, we still would only have room for about 5/6 transfers in. We need more of this deadweight to transfer out so we can hit the portal harder

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Hey all 180 lbs of Lloyd tried hard, be nicer

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

@GrahamHall_: End of an era. The greatest OV photo ever.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've come to the conclusion over the past 5 years that in many cases it would be better to play defense with 9 or 10 players out there instead of some of the "bodies" put on the field to get to 11. Some players are so bad they actually take the good players out of making the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator