Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
According to TOS Florida is now the clear favorite to land McCall. If Napier pulls this off I'll take back all the bad shyt I've said about him since Sat. :lol:
All? That might be a heavy lift. Why not give yourself some wiggle room and say “some” or, it is the season for giving after all, say “most.”

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
All? That might be a heavy lift. Why not give yourself some wiggle room and say “some” or, it is the season for giving after all, say “most.”
The fact the you've probably read some of my post on this site and still think I'm the kind of poster who thinks that far in advance says way more about you then it does about me.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Former Gator John Huggins, who came to UF in the fall of ‘17 & was dismissed in 2018 - he allegedly choked a female tutor - and transferred first to Robert Morris and then Jackson State, is now in the portal. According to On3 he’s a redshirt Jr. Amazing how many years guys are squeezing out of CFB these days.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to TOS Florida is now the clear favorite to land McCall. If Napier pulls this off I'll take back all the bad shyt I've said about him since Sat. :lol:
According to Alderman only secondary recruiters have reached out to him. No main coaches yet. He thinks it’s still very early.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
According to Alderman only secondary recruiters have reached out to him. No main coaches yet. He thinks it’s still very early.

we suck again GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don’t get this. It’s universally viewed as a position of need, a key offensive weapon is reported to be hinging his return on who we get, and names are flying off the shelf every hour. Yet, we’re just putting out feelers? It just feels like we’re seeing the opposite of what we first saw at this point last year. Nothing seems to make any sense right now.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t get this. It’s universally viewed as a position of need, a key offensive weapon is reported to be hinging his return on who we get, and names are flying off the shelf every hour. Yet, we’re just putting out feelers? It just feels like we’re seeing the opposite of what we first saw at this point last year. Nothing seems to make any sense right now.
Perhaps he’s just not seen as part of the process? Maybe he doesn’t add much to the foundation he’s trying build?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Only thought I have is they “know” they have the Tulane QB locked up. Otherwise, avoiding him, Austin Reed, and a couple others while Mertz has been to campus makes no sense at all.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I 100% agree. That’s mind boggling.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only thought I have is they “know” they have the Tulane QB locked up. Otherwise, avoiding him, Austin Reed, and a couple others while Mertz has been to campus makes no sense at all.
Somebody on TOS said Shane Matthews said the staff has another QB locked up who hasn’t entered the portal yet. He will after his bowl game. I have no idea who that is.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody on TOS said Shane Matthews said the staff has another QB locked up who hasn’t entered the portal yet. He will after his bowl game. I have no idea who that is.
Anyone here familiar with the rules re portal? Are schools or players allowed to contact before even entering the portal? If so, how is that contact made? Is it through some official, trackable form?

Seems like the wild west to me.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
They were busy wrapping up another successful bowl season. We scored, you know.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know what they say. A bird in the bush is better than a bird in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator