Jul 24, 2014
Hold my beer

Gentle woman? Corrine Brown?

team america vomit GIF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wow, I can’t believe he graduated. I’m not even sure that he had a complete sentence in his announcement.

How the hell does somebody graduate from UF and can’t master basic grammar?
Considering most CFB players classes consist of things like counting fruit in a basket I'm not shocked....

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that thanks Mullen for anything should be shown the door immediately. In that case, ........

:wellbye:

That fact that he never mentioned anyone on the current staff tells me all I need to know.
Apparently the current staff doesn’t think he’s a budding superstar that he believes he is so he’s to play where someone will tell him what he wants to hear.

Good luck Mr Perkins you’re going to need it.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not. Though I’m sure he wasn’t happy about it.

This is a personal issue going on for while. The coaches knew it was going to happen. The timeline escalated on it over the last week.

Then why did he snub the current staff?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably because he was behind a freshman.

You said it was a brewing personal issue then when I mentioned that he snubbed the current staff you suggested it was a playing time issue which is what I believe it is, so which is it?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait. Wait. Wait... He said he "wants" to appreciate Dan Mullen and Scott Striklin... Does that mean, he wants to "thank" DM and SS.?. Or, does it mean he actually "wants" to appreciate them but can't.?. I'm going with the latter because those guys are asshats and have wreaked havoc on the Gator brand.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Wow, I can’t believe he Graduated. I’m not even sure that he had a complete sentence in his announcement.

How the hell does somebody Graduate from UF and can’t master basic grammar?
Clearly you are an idiot! I took this Opportunity to FIFY.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
That fact that he never mentioned anyone on the current staff tells me all I need to know.
Apparently the current staff doesn’t think he’s a budding superstar that he believes he is so he’s to play where someone will tell him what he wants to hear.

Good luck Mr Perkins you’re going to need it.
He’s having trouble coming to grips with the fact that’s he’s not the “Star” he thought he’d be.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You said it was a brewing personal issue then when I mentioned that he snubbed the current staff you suggested it was a playing time issue which is what I believe it is, so which is it?
Well, the two are mutually exclusive. Him leaving is due to a personal issue. The staff has known about it for a while.

But I mean what does it matter to a certain extent? A true freshman took his spot because he wasn’t good enough. No consistency. I think Bryce Thornton (another true frosh) will replace him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OL Hermann enters portal. I think he was a transfer in this year. Obviously was not very good.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I’m seeing comments on vids and threads suggesting Etienne and others are going to transfer.

If the team falls apart along with the recruiting class then this needs to end immediately.

Our program is dying.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m seeing comments on vids and threads suggesting Etienne and others are going to transfer.

If the team falls apart along with the recruiting class then this needs to end immediately.

Our program is dying.
Link?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
hair-fire (2).gif

December 20th can't get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator