Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He's one of the two we've never seen play yet. Not even in a spring game or in mop up duty. One has to wonder why, no? I mean you yourself just asked me if I've seen who started this year for us, right? So given how bad that was, now take into account NONE of the guys behind him were given even a sniff of the field other than AR15 who stayed injured more than healthy this year...
Terrible staff. As the new staff makes players out of bench warmers we will again be reminded just how incompetent mullen and his staff were.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
oh sorry, misread your previous post.

But let's keep in mind who was running the show, and the merry band of retards he had coaching with him. That staff routinely sat the better player for another player that was simply older....that's it.
Those guys were idiots, and why they are currently unemployed.
So true. So many new HCs putting staffs together and none of them are being interviewed, that we know of. BN did not want any of mullen's on-field staff so they conspired to throw the bowl game and cheat our players out of a win. They embarrassed their own players just to spite the UF faithful. Good. That's just something they will have to explain if they are ever interviewed.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
So true. So many new HCs putting staffs together and none of them are being interviewed, that we know of. BN did not want any of mullen's on-field staff so they conspired to throw the bowl game and cheat our players out of a win. They embarrassed their own players just to spite the UF faithful. Good. That's just something they will have to explain if they are ever interviewed.
I think their incompetence was sincere. They didn’t have to do anything different apart from their natural inadequacies in order to “throw the game”.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dude is a bulldozer. Just needs to learn his limitations. Play within himself.
Needs some extra strength conditioning and some better nutrition.
No more box lunches and take out from Burger King.
Get these Gators some high-quality grass-fed beef like Bama, OSU and Clemson do.
He'll be fine. I think AR-15 is going to surprise some peeps next year.
Huh? Since most are expecting to be close to, if not a generational talent, the only way he would surprise us is if he bombs.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Huh? Since most are expecting to be close to, if not a generational talent, the only way he would surprise us is if he bombs.
According to the experts at GC, he's some kind of Glass Joe who will be lucky to make it all the way through the Utah game.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
According to the experts at GC, he's some kind of Glass Joe who will be lucky to make it all the way through the Utah game.
glass-joe-headgear.gif

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
By Mullen not insisting AR have his meniscus repaired, shows it was never an open competition
and never intended for him to play meaningful minutes. We couldn't have hired a bigger loser if we were looking for one.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Proper strength and conditioning never hurts either. Our little China Doll is capable of going all the way with a real Coach at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.