Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Is Watson's weight problem a health problem.? Is that being treated by medical doctors.?
Could we be apprised of Watson's weight as if it were an injury progress report.?
watch for 21 in blue that is Dez. While still huge it seems his body is finally starting to get some tone compared to last season. Some of these men are series workout freaks, some need more steak and potatoes?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hocke said Watson has bought in, is eating right, and working hard. If true, he wouldn't be gaining weight. I've heard other reports he has lost weight. He is still way too big for regular snaps. But, he is losing weight. We will find out. They want him at the proper weight because the staff does nothing but rave about how quick and athletic he is even at his current weight.

That is why I led with 'bob redmond said'...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
watch for 21 in blue that is Dez. While still huge it seems his body is finally starting to get some tone compared to last season. Some of these men are series workout freaks, some need more steak and potatoes?

So. The players get ready in the locker rooms at the stadium then get in a bus to go across the parking lot to the practice facility?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, joe. #21 seems too much tummy, butt & thighs. His thighs are massive - hard to lose that.?? I sure hope he shapes up into something to be proud of.?? for himself, for Napcrew, and for our/his Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
:lmao:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Classy, respectful, and good young man. Wish him the best. Glad he was a Gator and feel bad that he fell victim to the Mullentham. Nothing but the best for a good kid.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Does anyone actually believe he wrote that.

and I loved Napier’s comment about appreciating his commitment to graduate this spring….so he can get the Fuchs out
Don’t know the transfer portal rules, but if he has his degree doesn’t it make it easier to transfer?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Don’t know the transfer portal rules, but if he has his degree doesn’t it make it easier to transfer?

Becomes a Grad Transfer, with the back and forth about whether people are immediately eligible, it ensures that. Though I don't think it would be an issue as a RS Senior...with a possible Covid RS extra year BS possibility I believe.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Becomes a Grad Transfer, with the back and forth about whether people are immediately eligible, it ensures that. Though I don't think it would be an issue as a RS Senior...with a possible Covid RS extra year BS possibility I believe.
He will be a Gator graduate! That's better than getting a degree from a 1-AA school (unless he goes to Austin Peay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.