Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Oh he’s much worse than Mullen. He makes Rich Kotite look like Lombardi.
I’ve been a Napier supporter, but even I’ve seen his in game coaching as pretty terrible. And if you consider the support staff each guy employed, I have to say even lazy ass Mullen got more bang for his buck on the trail.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Me I walk in tomorrow and fire the whole lot of them. Including that stooge stricklin. I also ban that septic tank drain Foley from the premises...but hell I gamble and hire hookers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Me I walk in tomorrow and fire the whole lot of them. Including that stooge stricklin. I also ban that septic tank drain Foley from the premises...but hell I gamble and hire hookers.
Dude you’re a janitor. You’ve never been in any position to fire anyone or anything.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Dude you’re a janitor. You’ve never been in any position to fire anyone or anything.
Actually you are very wrong. I managed one of the world's biggest telecom companies for 10 years then became a fiber designer/engineer for cell sites to in increase your damn bandwidth...im actually smarter than you may think...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Actually you are very wrong. I managed one of the world's biggest telecom companies for 10 years then became a fiber designer/engineer for cell sites to in increase your damn bandwidth...im actually smarter than you may think...
Have you ever considered donating some of your enormous wealth to Gatorchatter? Never seen a single dime in 6 years.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Fellas, it has been fun. But I dont take kindly to snide ass liberal democcrat insults from someone who demand you think like he does, I mean, I dont vote sorry ass liberal. I dont need someone censoring my thoughts, enough of that already in this country. I joined up 6 years ago to add something of value to the conversations. To learn from you guys. I loved reading the Donk's stuff, and BFN or whatever his name was. He added great stuff. I'd gladly pay but I dont support censorship. So with that I bid you all adieu. You can share the "announcing his farewell "**** all you want. Im not doing that. I have enjoyed my time here. So Go Gators and I hope everything works out (which I doubt). Adios muchachas!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, it has been fun. But I dont take kindly to snide ass liberal democcrat insults from someone who demand you think like he does, I mean, I dont vote sorry ass liberal. I dont need someone censoring my thoughts, enough of that already in this country. I joined up 6 years ago to add something of value to the conversations. To learn from you guys. I loved reading the Donk's stuff, and BFN or whatever his name was. He added great stuff. I'd gladly pay but I dont support censorship. So with that I bid you all adieu. You can share the "announcing his farewell "**** all you want. Im not doing that. I have enjoyed my time here. So Go Gators and I hope everything works out (which I doubt). Adios muchachas!
Face Palm GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.