Treon taking shots at Nuss on twitter during game

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Treon took a shot at Nuss, and it hit the ground about 3 feet short and well behind him.

:lmao: Good work Poo Flinger......

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Glad someone has the guts to say it
But the same people that crush "Sunday morning coaches " cuz they're not out there,will crush a player in the "system"that knows the inner workings, pump on

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss should be fired tomorrow morning. We'll see if aw shucks has any balls. You'd think going for it two weeks in a row is ballsy but it's just stupid to me. Montana stupid.

FSU, Bama and Mich have outscored us 185-58

This staff is worthless.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss called a good game today. Nord has to go.
That's astonishing. Nusschamp is finishing with his third straight bottom of the Ncaa offense, and with all the talent in the world at Bammer finished 40th and got himself fired there too...

And yet you think he is doing a good job, huh?

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny to read Swamp Ass and everyone take shots at Treon. The offense is actually worse in Mac's 2nd year. Everyone blamed this poor kid. Our staff is garbage. Pumpers refuse to believe that it is COACHING.

Wait till next year they say...we'll be on our third set of QBs and we'll still suck on offense.

This Negator stuff is old. Thanks a lot Foley.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
twitter pumpers came out in groves trashing him last night so I think he removed the tweet. to them Nuss and mac are the greatest coaching duo ever and everything is fine. we are all just ignorant to point out the recruiting failure, that all 3* light it up in high school, but not all become superstars much like not all college players become NFL pro bowlers.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Nuss called a good game today. Nord has to go.
Nuss ran the 10 scripted plays that he's been practicing all week, and after that it was the same horse****. Let me ask you, was it the flea flicker that you loved the most or the punch it in philosopher he took on the goal line? Guy has been fired everywhere he's been for a fking reason.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny to read Swamp Ass and everyone take shots at Treon. The offense is actually worse in Mac's 2nd year. Everyone blamed this poor kid. Our staff is garbage. Pumpers refuse to believe that it is COACHING.

Wait till next year they say...we'll be on our third set of QBs and we'll still suck on offense.

This Negator stuff is old. Thanks a lot Foley.
So you're saying Treon wasn't terrible?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I guess I should've started a new thread instead of posting the similar article in the gameday thread... can't believe anyone is willing to publicly support nuss at this point.

And I'm a pumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator