Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19; funeral arrangements underway

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I saw the picture and I was so upset that Sunshine got the Rona...but only because now it’ll be more of a reason that he’ll be immortalized because of fighting this disease...funny it happened the week after Fields came back to football...sympathy is a huge factor and you know how the corona bros are gonna eat that **** up

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, this hurts his Heisman chances. Have we all forgotten we have a legitimate Heisman contender?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
In all seriousness, this hurts his Heisman chances. Have we all forgotten we have a legitimate Heisman contender?

BMF posted about it above. But remember, you can’t win a Heisman if you lose multiple games because your defense can’t stop anyone...or that’s what they say...keep the obvious reply to yourself and let them say it

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
It's all coming together now for Trask's Heisman run!!!

Hope Trask’s already had it too.

If we shut down for two weeks and no one made sure KT went to a Rona party in the interim that would be this staffs worst judgment since pushing out Seider. Could you imagine we just quarantines the whole fuching team and Trask sits against the dwags or any other games.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So you’re saying Trask will still have a chance?

If we manage to go 8-2 and trask keeps on the pace that he's on, yes there's a chance. He may be having a better season than Lawrence right now, as far as his per game stats go. I haven't compared the 2 though

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This will be a positive for Clemson. Next QB gets experience, they show they can win without QB1. Minimal effect on Heisman in my view.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
My point.

Also, I think it does hurt Sunshine because the only decent team on the schedule, Notre Dame, will be a team they face while he’s out. Joke if he gets it for beating Virginia and FSU

My understanding is that he will be back for Notre Lame, so that might not be an issue.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
it's 2020 and BLM, so our best shot at a Heisman is Pitts. How's his foot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator