True Fresh Gator RB's with multiple 100 yard games

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Jeff Demps,Fred Taylor,Errict Rhett,Emmitt Smith,Neal Anderson,Tony Green,Lamical Perine. Perine is in pretty good company with that group! #ChompChomp

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But, but, but.... he's a 3 star!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The rotation should be Scarlett and Perine until one of them gets hurts, the others in mop up duty or the rare breather.. Perine can start if he learns the blocking assignments.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The rotation should be Scarlett and Perine until one of them gets hurts, the others in mop up duty or the rare breather.. Perine can start if he learns the blocking assignments.

Clearly McElwain and his staff have so far viewed Thompson as their ball security RB. That is the only reason I can see him in for the last series against Vandy and early in the wet conditions against Missouri.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JFC... its like idot parrot city around here. No he wasnt.
He was a 3* when he committed to us and I remember quite a few folks complaining about that. Shocker, I know! However, he was rightfully bumped up to a 4* during the course of his senior season. The kid is a baller.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I think we need to reduce the four headed RB monster to two heads. Let Scarlett and Perine be those two heads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator