• Alabama by 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I saw elsewhere that Delance possibly got injured early, but he did play about half the snaps. I was surprised when I saw Tarquin in so early. I couldn't really tell how he did, but it's the first really significant game action he's seen (outside of mop-up duty on the last series or two). Glad he got real game reps, but not sure how ready he is for Alabama or the SEC slate.

Yea I heard about Delance later. He was replaced on the second or third drive by Tarquin. My brother pointed it out to me after I pointed out Delance got beat badly on the first third down of the game. He came back in after that at one point.

I liked seeing the backups playing O-Line in the first half. About time they start getting these guys ready.

I have seen enough of Helms at CB. It's time to play Blades.

Henderson has looked good with the ball in his hands. He is playing with more confidence. I hope we start calling plays to get him the ball.

What happened to the TE position?

TE's have been blocking rock stars from what I've seen. Gamble was wide freaking open in the middle on the first pick where Emory clearly didn't survey the field pre-snap.

Helms at CB has for sure not been great. Seems like possibly a guy with all the athletic measurables, but not the

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.