Truth Takes: So...About Wearing All White....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Do you honestly think different uniforms are a "distraction" to the team? You know, the guys that are actually on the field? They love it. Who cares what the fans think. The uniforms have no impact on the game, no matter how much hand wringing is done by idiots like us.

I honestly think that if the players are thinking about what they're wearing then they are thinking about the wrong things.
But, a 3*, 3rd year DB who doubled his career starts in that game had more effect on the outcome. And someone said talent doesn't matter :facepalm:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly think different uniforms are a "distraction" to the team? You know, the guys that are actually on the field? They love it. Who cares what the fans think. The uniforms have no impact on the game, no matter how much hand wringing is done by idiots like us.

This!!! My god people this blaming uniforms is so ****ing idiotic. You want to write up your take make a point and leave it at that...leave the blame the uniform garbage out of it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
One big issue I have with Franks is he seems to always try to go for a homerun when he has a downfield play called instead of taking the wide open dudes underneath. Fromm killed us with that and we could have did the same to them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And someone said talent doesn't matter :facepalm:
Please quote the person that said this. You have 60 minutes. For every minute past 60 that it isn't posted, you get a one-day ban. I will cap it at 24 hours (1,440 minutes, or 3.95 year ban).

If this claim turns out to be false or exaggerated, it's not only a lifetime ban, but your following family generations are banned, too.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
4. Great play by Franks to buy time, and a great throw to Toney for a first down.

There we have it again. A UF QB makes a nice play, an ordinary play, a good play and buys a little time for a completion that leads to a first down. A UF fan imagines this was at "Great play."

This is one more bit of evidence of an abused fan base. A fan base beaten down so badly that they think it is great to get a first down. A fan base with no standards at all for QB play.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One big issue I have with Franks is he seems to always try to go for a homerun when he has a downfield play called instead of taking the wide open dudes underneath. Fromm killed us with that and we could have did the same to them.
Dude, 95 percent of the plays are short passes.

What are you watching?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please quote the person that said this. .
Instigator. Says it nonstop. 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars, 5 stars, all the same according to Instigator.

Where the hell have you been?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Dude, 95 percent of the plays are short passes.

What are you watching?

The same game you are watching. Yes ... we throw a lot of perimeter balls that pad his stats when it really is an extension of our running game (I hate quoting Danielson). But I am talking about the actual throws where he can go downfield with and not the screens that he has no option to go downfield with ... its a RPO ... hand it off to runnning back, pass the bubble screen or tuck and run. Its an effective play as long as we do go downfield some. And I do get it that we have to take some downfield shots too. But look at the actual throws he makes when it isn't the RPO and it is a pass play. Other than the Stephens throw and his scramble to the sideline and throw to Toney going out of bounds, he always seems to throw over open WRs that the defense is giving us and into double coverage downfield. It just wasnt against UGA, it is a trend of his in every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.