Tuesday Favorite…Women’s accessory

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I thought @LaylaGator @CaseyGator and I would discuss purses and shoes.
Who knew you guys were so interested in women's accessories and it would devolve into this mess?

Happy Youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No one... and I mean NO ONE, pictured a schit show like that above when I simply stated... "boobs"

This is a proven fact by the post by BAG that followed my comment.
There’s dreams…and there’s reality. I was just completing the matrix. And besides, anybody on the scene in the 80’s should know one way that it “rolls”…

…for somebody, not me of course :lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought @LaylaGator @CaseyGator and I would discuss purses and shoes.
Who knew you guys were so interested in women's accessories and it would devolve into this mess?

Happy Youtube GIF by Hyper RPG
Mess??? Kind lady from Kentucky (by way of Leon County)…speaking for the masculine group here, and Urg, I’ll have you know that our contributions are purely Scientific! Just look at the fine anatomical examples provided, especially by Back Alley Sally. And no doubt if Science doesn’t work, then certainly Artistic must. After all, and again, speaking for the group, we are gentlemen from good families, some a little more tarnished than others, but civilized nonetheless! Were we not, would a lesser man than @soflagator have offered you one of his myriad of hair clips? I think not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator