Tuesday Favorites….Iconic Album Covers

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm keeping an eye on you and @Treebeard ... by the rules as written, one is allowed to like this album and Pieces of Eight after it... anything beyond Pieces of Eight, you start catching the ghey...
Almost sent up a flare when I saw “Grand Illusion.” It’s when I see a person similarly affected by the “ghey” Styx that you remind of what I really am.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Almost sent up a flare when I saw “Grand Illusion.” It’s when I see a person similarly affected by the “ghey” Styx that you remind of what I really am.
I mean, yer either a "Renegade/Blue Collar" man, or a "Babe/Mr. Roboto" eunuch (and have the ghey)

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, yer either a "Renegade/Blue Collar" man, or a "Babe/Mr. Roboto" eunuch (and have the ghey)
No doubt. And don’t forget the long straight hair and thin blond mustache for the latter.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:fear:TMI!!!! You might want to go in for a screening! I'm not saying you have "it," but knowing THAT, my friend, is a symptom!
Man, loved Tommy Shaw’s voice on “Equinox” (chicks my age loved Styx at that time, so…), but then I saw his photo and sought refuge in Lynyrd Skynyrd.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
...you start catching the ghey...

iu

iu

iu

Alex.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Man, loved Tommy Shaw’s voice on “Equinox” (chicks my age loved Styx at that time, so…), but then I saw his photo and sought refuge in Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Definitely a nice recovery C2!

One of my go to's

1692997793328.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.