Tuesday Favorites…. Last Meal

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
That looks pretty damn good, but I have to wonder at the choice of sides. Isn't there a fatty, artery choking, high caloric option available? I mean, who cares about tomorrow, right?

To be fair the O,C,T is probably sautéed in bacon grease so I don’t eat it for the health benefits. I forgot to add a slice of their peanut butter brownie pie!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I think I would opt for a breakfast.
Big fluffy western Omelet ( Metro diner?)
Hash browns and grits
Biscuits and a side of pancakes and bacon.
Maybe sausage too!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
To be fair the O,C,T is probably sautéed in bacon grease so I don’t eat it for the health benefits. I forgot to add a slice of their peanut butter brownie pie!

We understand, and under normal circumstances would be happy to get it for you. But it obviously wasn’t part of your original order, and now you’re dead. Sorry about that.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think my plan should have the "peanut butter brownie pie" covered for all of us.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
you can order off the $5 value menu. Sorry, you should have picked a wealthier state to commit your crime.

In that case, make it 6 Jack In The Box tacos, hot and fresh, and an ice cold nearly frozen glass bottle of Coca Cola.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Whatever these guys ordered
Interesting version of that painting you chose.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 41503

This buffalo fried chicken sandwich with a side of okra, corn and tomatoes would have to be my last meal. It is to die for from our local home cooking restaurant. It’s the kind of sandwich that you can’t set back down once you start or else it all falls apart. However it’s just not the same with take out so they would have to kill me at the restaurant.

Great looking sandwich . It’s just far too close to that absolutely dreadful thing in the back right known as a pickle .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator