Tuesday Favorites…Red or Blue Pill

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
In this case, blue pill. Red option sounds good, and you might be loaded, but I don't think life would be anywhere near as good as people think.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Red pill all the way. Restarting at 6 means getting to live the 80s all over again. I'm pretty sure investments based on what I know now will make me much more than ten mill. Plus there are personal reasons for going back.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Red pill. All day. I would run this entire planet. Plus I get to have “firsts” again? Easy.

And does this mean it’s ‘86 again? That would be even better because I could enjoy Spurrier’s run again, and skip games like ‘94 Aub.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Red pill for sure. With the knowledge I have now I could avoid making certain mistakes that Mrs. Nalt and I did. I also would be wealthy beyond what I could ever hope for otherwise.

Edit: For clarity, would "restarting my age at 6" would that mean going back to the year I did turn 6 or starting over right now at age 6?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Red pill for sure. With the knowledge I have now I could avoid making certain mistakes that Mrs. Nalt and I did. I also would be wealthy beyond what I could ever hope for otherwise.

Edit: For clarity, would "restarting my age at 6" would that mean going back to the year I did turn 6 or starting over right now at age 6?

I asked the same question hours ago. Her silence on the matter can only indicate that yes, it would mean going back to your respective year of age 6, and that she’s obviously already there.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I asked the same question hours ago. Her silence on the matter can only indicate that yes, it would mean going back to your respective year of age 6, and that she’s obviously already there.
Daydrinking everclear will do that to ya. Or so Ive been told....she's still traumatized by the Zaius and Zambo pic, I'm pretty sure. :grin:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Plot twist - what if it was restarting at 6 with all your current knowledge but it’s 2022?

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Plot twist - what if it was restarting at 6 with all your current knowledge but it’s 2022!
Nope. Not a chance in hell I get new parents and have to live in this woke bs society as a kid. If I gotta live in 2022 gimme the ten mil. It'll only be worth around 1mil by the time Brandon is done.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Red pill. All day. I would run this entire planet. Plus I get to have “firsts” again? Easy.

And does this mean it’s ‘86 again? That would be even better because I could enjoy Spurrier’s run again, and skip games like ‘94 Aub.

95 Nebraska would be my first choice to skip

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Blue pill, super easy and I bet I can convince most of you to join me.

If you take the red one, You’d never see your kids again. My son was the one sperm out of the trillions my marbles have made. I’d never see him again.

I’d pay $10,000,000 to not take the red pill.

And, that’s your buzzkill for the day.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Blue pill, super easy and I bet I can convince most of you to join me.

If you take the red one, You’d never see your kids again. My son was the one sperm out of the trillions my marbles have made. I’d never see him again.

I’d pay $10,000,000 to not take the red pill.

And, that’s your buzzkill for the day.
This was the gist of my point in taking the blue... it's a no brainer. With the blue, you MIGHT turn that into fabulous wealth and happiness, but just as likely end in suicide.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well this thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. One minute I’m skipping heartbreaking defeats and owning half the world, the next minute I’ve lost my kids and am apparently spending the minutes before suicide in a hot tub with other men.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well this thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. One minute I’m skipping heartbreaking defeats and owning half the world, the next minute I’ve lost my kids and am apparently spending the minutes before suicide in a hot tub with other men.
And you still can't pick up the lottery ticket!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
good point about reseting all aspects of your life you do like, like your wife and kids. likely on a different trajectory and never see them again. If I was single it would be red all the way. I'd be dan bilzerian by 10 years old. But im not single, so 10 mil and chill for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.