Two Freshman WRs arrested

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think the next couple of bracelets should be....

"Don't do that"
"Don't be an Asshat"
"Call Coach Mac to see if that's cool"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When professional writers report on these such wrongdoings I think a competent craft would be to
give the stats on when non-athletes perpetrate similar wrongs ?? That should be eye opening.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just survived the hurricane and came up for air, my first break in awhile, what other world shattering news did i miss?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will also add, that I hope to post the final standings from last season's scoring contest before the end of the month.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It could be that through past cumulative data that impassions LE on this are the cases where careless "playfulness" has cost some person the loss of an eye.

Had an older high school classmate, highly intelligent, who at age 16 lost his right eye to a pellet shooting in
tomfoolery by a friend. He dropped out of school, then returned after much counselling. So he was older than
our class. He prayed not to lose his eye and when he did lose it, he turned atheist. I admired him because at
18 (as a junior) he knew he would be in hotel management. Years later at about his age 23 I found
out he had committed suicide.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It could be that through past cumulative data that impassions LE on this are the cases where careless "playfulness" has cost some person the loss of an eye.

Had an older high school classmate, highly intelligent, who at age 16 lost his right eye to a pellet shooting in
tomfoolery by a friend. He dropped out of school, then returned after much counselling. So he was older than
our class. He prayed not to lose his eye and when he did lose it, he turned atheist. I admired him because at
18 (as a junior) he knew he would be in hotel management. Years later at about his age 23 I found
out he had committed suicide.
Thanks. I needed cheering up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.